Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jets***
Pretty sure the only time we've even looked half way decent on offense is when Zampese is reaching into the bag of plays that is labeled "Property Of Hue Jackson".
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 03:23 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Let's see a good two minute drill here for 7 points...

Lucky for us we still have 1 time out. 
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 03:23 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: A runner...

Thought he hit him in the face, he didn't

Reply/Quote
Its time for some Gio man. He can be a momentum changer. Havent seen him much yet
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 03:24 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: If both our lines kick in gear we got this

Without a doubt
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 03:24 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: If both our lines kick in gear we got this

I mean, as bad as it's looked, it's still a very winnable game.  
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 03:18 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: So MJ and Dunlap should be stepping up, but as usual underwhelming.

With all the smack Dunlap talking about getting the single season sack record this is pretty sad. Take yourself away from the team aspect for an individual record fine but you better be stepping up if you are gonna do that. Won't even be getting the league sack record let alone single season if you disappear for any games.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 03:23 PM)Seaneh Wrote: That hit probably would have been flagged on us

Maybe, but it was about as clean a hit as they come.
Reply/Quote
15 Bengals with at least 1 tackle today - none named Geno Atkins. Need him in the 2nd half.
Reply/Quote
Someone please tell me why the FLIP they don't use GIO in space ??!!
Reply/Quote
If it keeps working, keep doing it!
Reply/Quote
Loving these quick / short passes.
Reply/Quote
Lets see if we can have a good 2:00 offense for a change this year. fingerscrossed.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think we all know who killed Jon Benet Ramsay:

OJ Simpson. Ninja

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Why did the clock run down on four straight plays we went out of bounds??

How can you go into the 2 minute warning from 2:12 after you step out of bounds, going forward?

We're getting screwed
Reply/Quote
Boyd finally shows up
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Gio sighting
Reply/Quote
I'm digging these side to side passes

FLAG

Reply/Quote
No denying that flag....
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 03:26 PM)matmaven Wrote: 15 Bengals with at least 1 tackle today - none named Geno Atkins.  Need him in the 2nd half.

That 550 lb guy has owned him. 
Reply/Quote