Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks***
Dominated and still lost.
Reply/Quote
Thanks for showing the replay of all that holding by 77. Show it to the officials, please.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Dagger. 21 yard run.
Reply/Quote
Don’t like Taylor using the TO’s this early. Especially after a 1st down gain of 5 yards. Makes more sense to wait until at least after 2nd down to start calling them
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 08:06 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: another waste of 4 hours. how did we lose this game? Damn!

Andy throwing a redzone pick. Then having 4 batted balls. One which would have gave us a first down on our last drive
Reply/Quote
we had zero running game, that is concerning for rest of season. not like we were making playoffs anyway lol
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 08:06 PM)Housh Wrote: This game is kinda the career story of Dalton. Not a bad game at all but his physical limitations makes him unable to make the plays you need to win tough games.

Either his weak arm will under throw a wide open receiver, his height will cause a 3rd down to get batted down, or something will happen.

Great Qb just don’t have the physicals to make elite plays

Yep. Should've went and drafted Kyler. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
bahhh... 3rd down and can't close it out.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Preston Brown whiffed on the tackle.
Reply/Quote
Oh well fought hard many positives too take away
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 07:59 PM)PhilHos Wrote: When personal attacks are all you've got then you have no argument.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

You made it personal cupcake. Not me.

Good luck with your sub-optimal custody battle with the idea of success.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 08:03 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Dalton used to be good rolling out in college, why has that not translated to the NFL. Gonna suck losing a game we should have won by multiple scores with the way the D had played.

Because the defenders are bigger and faster at this level.

Reply/Quote
Andy still is Marvin's guy. Needs to be replaced asap.
Reply/Quote
THAT FG miss. Arggggg
Reply/Quote
If Bullock had made that field goal....
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 08:04 PM)Tdscott11 Wrote: Dalton's still a loser I see. Some things never change. "New Dey" indeed.

Yeah okay Big Grin

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 08:06 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Dominated and still lost.

Score is what matters...not yards.
Reply/Quote
The one play that I can't get out of my head is our fumble at the Seattle 12-yard line. That would have make for easy points on the board.
Reply/Quote
Time to replace Bullock.

Can't miss FGs and lose by less than 3.
Reply/Quote
Need two stops and we'll get it back with 30 seconds and no timeouts. Not impossible to get a chance at long field goal.

Reply/Quote