Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks***
That was the refs intervening for Seattle. Proof the fix was in.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Complete BS call. Not that it much mattered. Absolutely trash homer ass reffing. F the NFL and it's "favorites". Much progress though. Another day..
Reply/Quote
Whatever.
Reply/Quote
Sucks to lose, but what a good game overall.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
I'm disappointed. We played well. Left opportunities to win on the table. Then again, nobody gave us a chance to win.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Horrible call but really didn’t matter. Lots of missed opportunities lost this game.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
That was bullshit
Reply/Quote
Feel way better about that loss than I did under many wins last year under Marv. They play with fire, made plenty of mistakes. Seattle is 14-0 in september under Carroll.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 08:13 PM)Joelist Wrote: Stop making crap up. There was no redone pick. There was a fluky wet ball fumble - it happens. 

So who gets the blame. Mother Earth ??
Reply/Quote
And Hart gives up a sack!
Reply/Quote
Hahahahahaha, Dalton is so much garbage. We will NEVER win ANYTHING as long as his trash is on this team.
Reply/Quote
This always happens to us

The replay rules always seem to favor the notebook popular team in games we play

This is why i ain’t watch this shit like that the last 3 years
Reply/Quote
Randy over Elliott was D-U-M-B. Case closed.
Reply/Quote
Stay tuned for power rankings from NFL news media. Seahawks will move up for "beating a tough team" at home and the Bengals will move down 2 spots. haha

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Total BS on that last call.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Bengals werent going to win but that call was awful
Reply/Quote
Oh well..they still beat the odds and beat most of the crown noise. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
That’s a pretty good effort keeping the game to one point with no run game whatsoever.
Reply/Quote
Wouldn't have been up to the rigged ass refs if fat randy makes a 45 yard FG
Reply/Quote
That was an incomplete pass but i'm going to make sure and be on the bridge on wednesday and scream at Dalton to stop standing in the pocket like a statue and then when pressure comes, run out to the left.

I'm starting to get a headache from stifling screams at him for that. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote