Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals***
Our Defense is absolutely beat up and gassed. Aj limping around.. uggh. Our guard hurt. Why every year with this stuff..
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 07:54 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Here comes the trade Joe Burrow comments.  So the trade is made and Trevor Lewrence looks the same as Burrows what’s next?  Morons

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He said trade the Lawrence pick.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 07:52 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Ok D surprised me there. Nice stand

Don’t know what to do with this O line situation. Maybe extra help from TE/RB and try to get some time to throw deep?

Yes, chip them with the TE's...

Said this Clark. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 07:54 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Here comes the trade Joe Burrow comments.  So the trade is made and Trevor Lewrence looks the same as Burrows what’s next?  Morons

You should probably re-read that statement before calling others morons.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hockey subs on WRs.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 07:49 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Burrow is doing a lot less screaming in teammates' faces on the sidelines than I had hoped for.  I want him in full Mr. T mode...or Pee Wee Herman, though his screaming is less arngry.

“You are! No way! Knock it off! Cut it out!”
Reply/Quote

He is hinting that we will have the #1 pick again.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Zach in inept as a HC. Sorry but true. Very anemic offense just like last year
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 07:52 PM)Housh Wrote: We gonna regret sacrificing the whole first half for our Bobby Hart experiment 1 on 1 with Bosa

That matchup should’ve lasted one drive.

With as decent as Burrow has played so far when he's had time (1-3 drives in the second half?) I'd say he would have had a TD pass or at the very least field position to get us other FG by this point had it not been for coaching giving Hart WAY too much time to get it together. Still time if they can keep it together.
Reply/Quote
They have the TE helping Hart with Bosa.
Reply/Quote
Joe is doing his pocket magic this drive Big Grin
Reply/Quote
Reader back on the sideline.

Burrow burrowing for four.
Reply/Quote
Man it’s nice having a mobile QB.

Reply/Quote
2 down territory?
Reply/Quote
Crap blocking again...
Reply/Quote
Burrow getting happy feet trying to carry the team on his back. Needs to realize NFL defenders are fast.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 07:54 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: A number of retired players on NFL radio have stated that type of stuff doesn't motivate teammates, rather it leads to resentment.

I know, I'm being facetious.  It's a little more of a commentary on people lamenting a lack of screaming QBs here for the past 30 years.
Reply/Quote
I love this kids pocket presence
Reply/Quote
Wow. No timeouts left.
Reply/Quote
last to
Reply/Quote