Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals***
Defense made a good play on that
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 02:32 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Dalton is crap. At least we'll be well-set to take a newQB next year after we lose 11 games.

Lol
Reply/Quote
I'm trying to stay positive bu....bu...but.. NO!!! Big Grin
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 02:32 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: What a surprise. The line looks like shit. Instant pressure, even on short throws.

No holes in run game.

8-8 may have been too optimistic on my part.

I never would have said 8-8, not with Burfict out and knowing Marvin is too slow to adjust with rookies.

When ross is healthy, Ross/Mixon should play majority of snaps, then you may see some wins. But this o-line so far looking as trash as last year.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 02:32 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: If that hand didn't get in there it was a big play...

Yes
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 02:27 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Do you drink before the game or only during? You think Burfict out is not having an affect? Lol, there's a reason you're on the ignore list yet I still read it to see how stupid people can be in this forum.

of course he has an affect but stop using it as an excuse 

Reply/Quote
Man looked like a lot of empty seats in the 3rd and second deck.....wonder what attendance is?
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 02:32 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Dalton is crap. At least we'll be well-set to take a newQB next year after we lose 11 games.
Thank you for telling us you're a moron and there's no need to give credence to anything you say. Its appreciated.

Sent from my KFGIWI using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
We've seen Mixon's impact. Let's get Mr. Lawson teeing it up...
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 02:34 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Man looked like a lot of empty seats in the 3rd and second deck.....wonder what attendance is?

Maybe the appropriate amount to tell M. Brown we're tired of zero playoff wins, lol
Reply/Quote
Breaking news..

Browns scored an offensive touchdown before the Bengals did in 2017. Tied with Stoolers 7-7.

And their rookie kicker Gonzalez nailed the xp down the center.. Ninja
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Browns just tied it up lol
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 02:34 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Maybe the appropriate amount to tell M. Brown we're tired of zero playoff wins, lol

Exacty! Hell, it looks like a lot of seats in the first level too.....I predicted this with someone that they would take a huge hit this year in attendance, especially with the blackout rule lifted!
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 02:35 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Breaking news..

Browns scored an offensive touchdown before the Bengals did in 2017.  Tied with Stoolers 7-7.

Also scored one before the Steelers and Ravens...you failed to mention that
Reply/Quote
No execuse for AJ having NO catches in the 1st quarter
Reply/Quote
Man Dalton looks just horrible.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 02:35 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Breaking news..

Browns scored an offensive touchdown before the Bengals did in 2017.  Tied with Stoolers 7-7.

I'm more worried of playing the browns than the squeelers. Losing to the stains will put us even lower. Pray
Reply/Quote
Finally a stop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Dennard looks solid out there.

Reply/Quote
Finally we get a KR, please have Mixon in there lol
Reply/Quote