Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals***
(09-10-2017, 02:54 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Dalton is picking his spot before the play begins. Wonder why?

Andy was locked in on Lafell from the snap. Terrible.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
That was one of the worst throws I've seen Dalton throw ever I know it's fresh bc it just happened but good god this drive needs points
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 02:54 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Dalton is picking his spot before the play begins. Wonder why?

Because he sucks. Twice now defenders read his eyes and it's lead to interceptions.
Reply/Quote
Time to watch Zampese and Andy stink it up
Reply/Quote
Video 
Good thing we have to spend so many top picks on skill players to surround our bottom 1/3rd qb with talent.

Letting dalton qb this team would be like letting Scott Feldman start on opening day
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 02:56 PM)Trademark Wrote: Dalton is trash
He's not but that was a bad play on his part.

Sent from my KFGIWI using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 02:52 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Great offense. Run it twice in a row and then throw it to a double covered Eifert.

Just the best offense.

Mute point but pretty sure it was LaFell, who had zero chance anyways if it wasnt picked off.

Its almost as if they have a second year coordinator back there who wasnt good his first year. 
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 02:56 PM)Trademark Wrote: Dalton is trash

Uhhh..no. Your comment however is another story..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 02:57 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Because he sucks. Twice now defenders read his eyes and it's lead to interceptions.

Because he handles pressure so poorly. He wants to get the ball out quick, and so he picks a target and doesn’t go through his reads.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 02:54 PM)PhilHos Wrote: You do know that even great QBs throw INTs, right?

Sorry. Shouldn't have called you an a$$. But I still think Dalton is lousy
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
We're lucky it's only 3-0
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 02:52 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Great offense. Run it twice in a row and then throw it to a double covered Eifert.

Just the best offense.

It was actually Lafell
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 02:56 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Because he hasn't changed since his rookie year? lol. =(

I will say before he did the broken thumb dive in 2015....he was actually scanning the field! What, a year he was having that year!

Guess, those deals with the devil have an expiration date :andy:
Reply/Quote
What the Hell, did not expect that from Jeremy
Reply/Quote
Holding, of course.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 02:56 PM)Trademark Wrote: 2 in a single game though?
Yes. Even the greats sometimes have multi INT games. The fact that I have to explain this saddens me.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
BS refs
Reply/Quote
Dalton looks terrible.

Reply/Quote
Andy what the **** dude
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Oh look another holding call, seriously what the ****?
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote