Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals***
"How will the Ravens score 17?"
Reply/Quote
The Ravens have totally been gifted this game.....they haven't done shit on offense!!! This is all on AD, Giggles, and Zampussy!
Reply/Quote
This is why people are pissed that the line was ignored and we drafted a WR that not going to help this team at all. Yea Ross might be good on a normal team, this is not a normal team. Fix this ****** line, it's obviously got Dalton freaked out.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:22 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Eff Macaroni, I like Driskel!

Probably doesn't matter anyway at this point.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:23 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: 7 months of waiting for this ...

It's Mike Brown.. It's Marvin Lewis.. what did you expect?  
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:23 PM)bengalrick Wrote: giggle, giggle........keep chopping wood......giggle, giggle

giggle, fill 'er up with unleaded...giggle, giggle...run on ur Own Gasoline, team!!! That'll work.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Dalton is throwing too quickly

If the ball is out within 1 second after snap defensive lines simply start reading your eyes and batting down your passes. Also Andy isn't going downfield so a lot of these passes are going to receivers within 10 yards so those are a lot of low passes. That's why he's batted down so much
Reply/Quote
Jackson celebrating the WR dropping a pass......
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:23 PM)Butchie Tiger Wrote: Shame we have all these weapons on offense and we're stuck with Andy Dalton at  QB .

Hard to use weapons when you have no time to take them out of the holster.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This Raven team is aweful, no excuses
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:24 PM)Housh Wrote: Dalton is throwing too quickly

If the ball is out within 1 second after snap defensive lines simply start reading your eyes and batting down your passes. Also Andy isn't going downfield so a lot of these passes are going to receivers within 10 yards so those are a lot of low passes. That's why he's batted down so much

Dalton is the batting down king. I bet if we checked stats he's in the upper 1/4th in number of batted passes, this year probably #1 after this game lol.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Jackson broke up a lousy pass, and is acting like he’s won something. What is wrong with these turds.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:24 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Jackson celebrating the WR dropping a pass......

He slapped the ball out.
Reply/Quote
I'm not giving up on this team but I'm not going to add your guy's negativity to the negative emotions I'm currently feeling.

Later, everyone. Don't kill yourselves; it's just a game.

Sent from my KFGIWI using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Dalton should be benched
Reply/Quote
Andy has to go...FFS he just stands there. The offense is limited to quick passes because he doesn't know how to read a defense. This far into his career there is no excuse for his regression. Dude has to go. This has got to be the only team in the NFL that would actually benefit from injuries at key positions on the offense...QB, RB. Not that I'm wishing for injuries, just that coaching wises up and starts playing BPA and I'm not so sure that's Dalton right now.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:25 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Dalton is the batting down king. I bet if we checked stats he's in the upper 1/4th in number of batted passes, this year probably #1 after this game lol.

Think you've seen passed batted down yet.. wait till JJ Watt is on the other side of he ball on Thursday night "football"
Reply/Quote
Yep you're all right, we've played 30 mins of football and the season is over.

Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
This is reminding me a lot of the 08 season. Bad o-line leads to being essentially shut out the first couple of weeks of the season. 4 -11-1 was that teams final record, and that was after the 07 season where they were 7-9.

Last year we were 6-9-1 too, making the comparison even more apt.
Reply/Quote
Well, a 20 zip half time deficit with the O playing horrible.. 
Hope something changes for the better, but my confidence is dwindling quickly.. 
Hey! A PENALTY only to give up the run..and MJ down ..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote