Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals***
meh. D has played well. Still have a chance.

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:28 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: This is on the front office

We have one of those?
Reply/Quote
We just have to make plays. Giggle.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Guys, we just need to make football plays. Our QB is just fine. We’re going watch the film, learn from our mistakes, and play football. Gigggle giggle
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:28 PM)Housh Wrote: Don't complain tho guys

I find it so funny when guys come in during shitfests and get on ppl for whining and complaining

What are people supposed to do? Sing the praises of Kevin Huber? Compliment the refs new shoes?

You should look at all the money we have saved by not investing in the Oline.  Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:29 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Checked in to read the recent posts ..... lol.

Yes chicken little says the sky is falling.  

Lets see how they come out.

the sky *is* falling?? The sky has already fallen years and years ago when Mike Brown took over the team. 
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:29 PM)GodFather Wrote: There's still plent of time. This team is going 14-2 and Super Bowl bound. Just look at the poise this team and coaching staff has

[Image: 403162_10150613644143465_129446698464_11...4237_n.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Good thing they didn't spend money on offensive lineman. Who needs them right?
Reply/Quote
Texans are 19-0 down to the Jags, Thursday will be a battle of who's shittest
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:30 PM)JumboTron Wrote: We have one of those?
Mr. Magoo runs it
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
The results of this game so far are on Dalton and nobody else. He has been horrific. Second half should go to McCarron.
Reply/Quote
This is why I send such nasty replies filled with expletives and laughter, when the sales office emails me every year about purchasing season tickets!!!!
Reply/Quote
Claps hands .. Let's go!

That's coaching
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:28 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: This is on the front office

The front office missed a wide open Cody Core for a TD? Just one of the many terrible plays Dalton has made. This one is on our QB.

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:31 PM)Seaneh Wrote: Texans are 19-0 down to the Jags, Thursday will be a battle of who's shittest

JJ Watt is going to have a field day. He may hurt himself getting so many sacks.
Reply/Quote
Besides that Maclin TD, D has been holding.

Reply/Quote
I truly believe we're going to be the worst team in the division this year
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:31 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Why? to see which QB can throw the most INTs behind the Oline in ice skates?

Forgive me, but damn, that sounds entertaining.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:31 PM)Seaneh Wrote: Texans are 19-0 down to the Jags, Thursday will be a battle of who's shittest

Texans will smoke this team. I don’t know what’s going on in Houston, but the Texans are better than that.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
Marvin and much of the staff should have been purged this past offseason. This ownership doesn't roll that way. We'll have to endure some pain as fans to get what this team needs to improve. It sucks because losing sucks, but it might be for the better in time.
Reply/Quote