Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals***
The O line has had a couple of tough plays, but Andy has had plenty of time on others, and the run game had soem good holes. Its been the QB play so far, not the O line that has caused the problems.
Reply/Quote
The oline isn't throwing bone head picks. The oline isn't missing wide open receivers . Just stop it. Andy isn't a good qb. He was decent, but he's maxed out. Maybe when we go 3-13 this season we can draft a qb
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:33 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: I truly believe we're going to be the worst team in the division this year

Shocked

Reply/Quote
Lets see how this next half goes. Boy, between them and the Buckeyes my liver is really sore.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:34 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: The oline isn't throwing bone head picks. The oline isn't missing wide open receivers . Just stop it. Andy isn't a good qb. He was decent, but he's maxed out. Maybe when we go 3-13 this season we can draft a qb

Andy is not a bad QB...just having a terrible game.
Reply/Quote
Ehh..we've seen worse first halves before. We've seen absolutely horrible and they managed to win.
I'm not saying that will happen, but it's not unheard of..
If they lose they lose. If not they win*...

*my overly optimistic post of the day..

Jacksonville beating Houston 19 zip so maybe next week will be "special".. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 02:48 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Getting a good rythm going. Keep it up.

Zampese killed that drive. Up tempo, throwing the ball...get in the red zone and he calls 2 runs up the middle. 

A brainless statue would know not to call 2 runs up the middle against the Ravens D, inside the red zone, in a hurry up situation. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Dalton is hot garbage. Oline too
Reply/Quote
We're still not out of this one but my lord is has been ugly.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:33 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: JJ Watt is going to have a field day. He may hurt himself getting so many sacks.

Maybe that's the bengals game plan....once he's out we turn it on!
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:34 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Zampese killed that drive. Up tempo, throwing the ball...get in the red zone and he calls 2 runs up the middle. 

A brainless statue would know not to call 2 runs up the middle against the Ravens D, inside the red zone, in a hurry up situation. 

Look what happened when he called a pass again Dalton threw into triple coverage.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:33 PM)Utts Wrote: Texans will smoke this team. I don’t know what’s going on in Houston, but the Texans are better than that.

The narrative the next four days will be that the Bengals will be looking for revenge and will just come out and smoke the Texans.  Just like pumpkin spice, it's gonna be everywhere.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Andy has all the weapons in the world and people can still defend the kid. Just insane.
Reply/Quote
Once you get in Andy’s head, he’s toast. This is just like that prime time Cleveland game. Even when there’s time to throw, he’s making unforced errors. The opportunities have been there.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:34 PM)Beaker Wrote: Andy is not a bad QB...just having a terrible game.

Exactly. Still got 2 quarters left

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:34 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Zampese killed that drive. Up tempo, throwing the ball...get in the red zone and he calls 2 runs up the middle. 

......and with your smallest of the three backs! smh
Reply/Quote
Rookie rb's shining everywhere and we forget about Mixon.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
If only we were known as the 2nd half team, I would be optimistic. Confused
Reply/Quote
Are we just freaking out like we did in pre season? Cause ya know, you can't put too much into the first game of the season... Right
Reply/Quote
Dalton is picking his spot before the play starts. You have to do that when you have a weak offensive line. Look forward to a lot more of the same this season.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote