Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals***
Time to find out if this team has any heart
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:38 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The Bengals are playing like it's a playoff game or something.

Maybe that was Marvins pre game speech lol "Play every game like it's a playoff game!!!". After 1st half "Opps, didn't think that once through.... Nevermind, play every game like it's a regular Sunday 1pm game!"
Reply/Quote
...and Marvin won't play McCarron. He realizes he doesn't coach for Baltimore anymore?
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:41 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Time to find out if this team has any heart

HAHAHAHA!!!
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:40 PM)grampahol Wrote: Marvin in locker room : Clap clap, "Just keep grinding guys!"

Nah.. he will pull out the shovel for good o' times sake and nostalgia. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:40 PM)Beaker Wrote: I think Andy is the starter, but he needs to be benched for the rest of this game. He just doesnt have it today.

Marv don't do that....never has.
Reply/Quote
Vigil!

Reply/Quote
Finally a break.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
See? Great start! Off sides penalty!  And A PICK BY THE VIDGE! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
heh we catch a breaqk
Reply/Quote
Vigil! Let's go boys!

Reply/Quote
PICK,FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vigil finally made 1 good play his entire career!
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Vigil gets a spark we needed badly!..Cmon offense, better not **** this opportunity up you bastards.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
I think we will come back and win
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Nick ***** Vigil! Please don't **** this up Andy
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:40 PM)Beaker Wrote: Only problem is that the O line has not been terrible. We have had opportunities.

I wouldn't call them "terrible" so far but I'd grade them at below mediocre which is still pretty bad
Reply/Quote
Everyone bitching, just turn it off and take a walk.

Reply/Quote
Nick Vigil comes up big! Let's see how the offense responds.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:39 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Just got home and couldn't watch first half.  Looks like I didn't miss anything.  Hope it gets better.

In this game(If I'm coach) he's got 2 more possessions to get something moving and I sit him. These players have are poorly coached, have no fear of the staff and are undiciplined. Mmaybe the D can score a couple tds.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:41 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Nah.. he will pull out the shovel for good o' times sake and nostalgia. Hilarious

Wasn't that for digging their own graves?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote