Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals***
(09-10-2017, 03:53 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Now I feel bad for missing two nieces soccer games today, as they are in 1st and 3rd grade. Way more entertaining than this debacle.

By any chance can they block?  

May be an upgrade from Ced, and then you could watch them AND watch the Bengals. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Maybe we can penalize them another TD..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:50 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Dalton has regressed to 2013 form perfectly.

This is why, folks, you don't let your only 2 good offensive linemen go in free agency and just hope under achievers suddenly become good.

Oh well.

Losing 0-30 is exactly the same as losing 17-16.

Everything on O has looked rough. The play-calling is awful, the line is getting blown up, receivers aren't getting open, Dalton is off, and they won't put the back with the most talent in. But, yeah, willingly blowing up the line is still the most baffling decision.
Reply/Quote
Ogbuehi ***** sucks
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: When did Billings change to #99

He took it after Willis took 75 after the last pre-season game.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:54 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: the only positives that can come out of this game is if heads roll..

With Mikey at the helm?  That's a knee-slapper.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: When did Billings change to #99

Saw he bought it from Willis at cutdown day
Reply/Quote
Nothing is more honoring to 50 years of Bengals then this performance right here, a perfect summary of 50 years of Bengals football.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:55 PM)Takedown Wrote: He took it after Willis took 75 after the last pre-season game.

So they switched numbers. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
The most infuriating thing is the more Ced struggles the more stubborn Alexander will be.
Reply/Quote
Anyone up for a trip to Florida for fun and sun of the beach instead of this? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:51 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I hate Dalton and that douchey ginger hairstyle.

At this point I want him to stay in the game just to see how many turnovers he can create. Jackass.

Wow did he sleep with your wife or something?! Your hated towards the guy can't possibly be because he's having a bad game.
Reply/Quote
If a coach has ever been fired after the first game of the season this should be it.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:54 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: the only positives that can come out of this game is if heads roll..

Then there will be no positives coming out of this game  Smirk
Reply/Quote
Man there is just no way to defend Dalton anymore , he is just Awful ....
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:55 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Saw he bought it from Willis at cutdown day

Thanks
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So they switched numbers. 

Yeah it looks like it lol
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:56 PM)grampahol Wrote: Anyone up for a trip to Florida for fun and sun of the beach instead of this? 

bahahahahahaaaaaa...
Reply/Quote

Nothing changes in BengalLand once the season begins. Nuge getting canned at end of year last year was an extreme move for them.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:56 PM)GodFather Wrote: Then there will be no positives coming out of this game  Smirk

Defense hasn't been bad...4 turnovers and only 17 points.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote