Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals***
10/17, 87 yards, 3 picks. Your future is in your hands Dalton.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 04:07 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Oh... Marvin wanted to clap so hard there

lol       he thinks coaching is clapping or standing with a look of mock concern.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 04:08 PM)samhain Wrote: Here we go boys.  28 point 4th quarter right here.

19 and a half..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We dont suck. We will come back. Have to.

Reply/Quote
I can’t get down on the defense too much, on a day when the offense has pissed away opportunity all day long.

Of course the Ravens offense is crap, so not sure what will happen when we face a good unit.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 04:08 PM)samhain Wrote: Here we go boys. 28 point 4th quarter right here.

Man I dunno if Balt can score that much more.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 04:08 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Yes, but they were given FG range in the process.

The offense hasn't done them any favors with long drawn out drivers to recoup themselves. But I agree, the run defense was bad. Nick Vigil blew it on third down on their first set of downs by wiffing in a 1 on 1 situation. 
Reply/Quote
The refs really don't need to rig this game. They're wasting all of their bullshit nonsense penalties on a game that's already over.
Reply/Quote
you're not gonna fool me again, next week Offense will be playing like superbowl champions but the D will do a stinker and we go to 0-2
Reply/Quote
Remember how long it took our first string offense to score a TD IN PRESEASON? Yeah. That was an omen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
No offensive line and a terrible head coach it will be a long year. Keep drafting RB and CB early in the draft. This game is a preview of the season ahead
Reply/Quote
Penalties - pathetic

Couple calls by refs - pathetic

Dalton - pathetic

O-line - pathetic

Play calling - pathetic

Defense - pathetic
Reply/Quote
Pretty inspired looking offense jogging onto the field there.
Reply/Quote
Hey guys, remember the Seattle game a few years ago?! There's still a chance!
Reply/Quote
Can we see J. Mixon and some hurry up offense?
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 04:06 PM)Sweetness Wrote: Only Dre would get pumped about a stop on first down while losing by 17.

Seriously. F him.

Reply/Quote
Let's not get shutout at home please
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
I know right, just 3 TDs, so doable.. but the way this game has gone, just seems impossible.. i hate the patriots
Reply/Quote
YEY! Out to the 25! What a great play! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Andy "Oh we have a tight end" Dalton about to go out and forget about Tyler Eifert again

Please remember Tyler is in a contract year so it's a 100% chance he doesn't resign with a shitty QB who can't pass him the ball
Reply/Quote