Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
Burrow looks like the guy who was a bust with the Bears and Trubisky looks like the first round stud so far.

O line has not been very good but the QB has been the weakest link so far.
Reply/Quote
If the offense could just stop turning the ball over… that’d be nice. 4 possessions, three turnovers.
Reply/Quote
Question is, how many games is it going to take for the bengals to get in rhythm. My guess, is 3 games. Until then, hold onto your hat.
Reply/Quote
Blown out by a bad team. In a hyper critical conference and division game (which is a good argument that week 1 should not be in conference or division - the games are too sloppy and weird and it makes this particular game way too important).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 02:58 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Question is, how many games is it going to take for the bengals to get in rhythm.  My guess, is 3 games. Until then, hold onto your hat.

You mean 3 preseason games?
Reply/Quote
We need points here badly or it’s in danger of getting away from us.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 02:57 PM)Interceptor Wrote: All the NFL analysts unanimously picked Bengals to win.

Cowher didn't.
Reply/Quote
Taylor was able to invent his own time machine and transport the Bengals back to 2020!
Reply/Quote
Why don’t we let money Mac kick a field goal from our 25 yard line. That way we don’t turn it over.
Reply/Quote
What a let down.
Reply/Quote
Have to score her or it could get real ugly.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 02:58 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Question is, how many games is it going to take for the bengals to get in rhythm. My guess, is 3 games. Until then, hold onto your hat.

If we had 3 preseason games to tune up that would have helped. ?
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 02:57 PM)Housh Wrote: Out executed

However we conducted preseason and camp was wrong

We aren’t prepared at all

Yup they look just like the Rams, but at least the Rams lost to a non-divisional non-conference team that might be the best team in the league. If the Bengals lost to Pitt it’s much worse.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Fact is the game isn't out of reach yet despite three turnovers is great on the D.

Offense needs to stop being a big flacid dick. Bengals have been in this spot before. They can make this a game again. No complimentary football is being played...at all.
Reply/Quote
This is making me mad! Maybe Joe should be less concern about his style and glamor shots and focus on his game. This sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Bengals are the only team losing by 14 points.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Collins should have one priority for the rest of the game.

Keep Watt's god damn hands on him.
Reply/Quote
[Image: sayiyNF.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 03:00 PM)Supadave Wrote: If we had 3 preseason games to tune up that would have helped. ?

That’s my point
Reply/Quote
Steelers run D seems much better that suggested.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote