Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
Receivers are not coming back to the ball, allowing the DB to uncut and make the INT
Reply/Quote
Well...at this point, he's not looking like a $50 million a year QB.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 03:06 PM)Rattler Wrote: Send in a back up TE to crackback effing Watt's legs...take his ass out...

Moss isn't on the team anymore.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Put Allen out there, seriously. Joe needs some time to settle down or something ?
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 02:57 PM)bengaloo Wrote: If we dont do something soon this game is as good as gone. Its not too far now, but its heading that direction. We are surprisingly bad.

It’s gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 03:06 PM)Rattler Wrote: Send in a back up TE to crackback effing Watt's legs...take his ass out...

We aren't them
Reply/Quote
Guys I hate the Squealers but you have to give their defense credit
Reply/Quote
Defense is going to force a stop, 17-10 going into half and 17-17 after our first drive. Relax my people
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 03:05 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: What’s going on with Joe

I blame the poster in Jungle Noise who claimed recently Joe has never had a bad game. :)
Reply/Quote
Burrow gets appendix taken out, misses lots of time as he also got weaker due to it.

Bengals come out with a gameplan as if that didnt happen, arrogance maybe? I dont know but yeah, they look like shite.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
4 turnovers. Insane!
Reply/Quote
Remonds ,me of last years 49er game with all the turnovers
Reply/Quote
Joe needs to figure out how to beat
That Cover 2 the Steelers are showing
Reply/Quote

bengals would get flagged for it. steelers do not

bengals would get called dirty by the media. steelers do not
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 03:08 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Burrow gets appendix taken out, misses lots of time as he also got weaker due to it.

Bengals come out with a gameplan as if that didnt happen, arrogance maybe? I dont know but yeah, they look like shite.

No doubt the team was overconfident.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 03:05 PM)M.W. Wrote: RUN the darn football against 2 deep safeties... PLEASE

They have been. It's not working. Mixon 11 carries for 2.8 ypc
Reply/Quote
This is pick six territory. Trust the defense. Or, alternatively, we might block a punt.
Reply/Quote
Tomlins gameplan for Mitchell is so easy

He just has to make easy throws
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 03:08 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Guys I hate the Squealers but you have to give their defense credit

Agreed. The pick 6 was all Burrow and a terrible play. The other 3 have been great plays by the defense 
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 03:08 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Burrow gets appendix taken out, misses lots of time as he also got weaker due to it.

Maybe his appendix was his source of power.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote