Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
(09-11-2022, 03:27 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: [Image: confused-no.gif]

LOL. What a thing to ask. 

I mean we did have a thread about how someone had never seen Burrow fail
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 03:27 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: It’s only been seven months since the first team offense played together.

It's largely on Taylor. I don't recall teams ever not playing starters in preseason.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 03:27 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I love this guy. Everyone be like this guy

LOL
Reply/Quote
That was a shambles honestly we didn’t even look that bad against the bears and jets last year.

If Higgins is done for the day we are in big trouble.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 03:22 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Why kick the field goal now? This makes no sense.

We get the kickoff. If we didn’t I’d have gone for it.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 03:27 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: It’s only been seven months since the first team offense played together.

I told everyone the offensive line will need weeks to gel and then we can take a hard look at how they’re doing. They redid most of Kansas City’s line last year and look how bad that team was to start the year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

It's almost like they should have been playing together in....PRESEASON?
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 03:27 PM)GridironMonarch Wrote: They need to get slapped around in the locker room. Losing to a very sub-par Stoolers team. Did they forget last season...or are we just fooling ourselves? Or are we in a time paradox?

Talk amongst yerselves.

Their defense is good. Maybe not as good as the Bengals are making them look, but they have a lot of talent.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 03:27 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Carman also played bad in preseason.

Well yeah but Volson didn’t beat him out with better play IMO
Reply/Quote
Bengals need to put last years press clippings in a drawer and start playing for this year.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 03:29 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It's largely on Taylor. I don't recall teams ever not playing starters in preseason.

Rams
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 03:29 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It's largely on Taylor. I don't recall teams ever not playing starters in preseason.

He learned it from McVay. It worked for them week 1  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 03:27 PM)GridironMonarch Wrote: They need to get slapped around in the locker room. Losing to a very sub-par Stoolers team. Did they forget last season...or are we just fooling ourselves? Or are we in a time paradox?

Talk amongst yerselves.

Steelers dont look sub par at all.  The only team that looks subpar on the field today is the home team
Reply/Quote
Stop turning it over on short fields we only need 3 FGs by mac.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
34-17 final.
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote
Hopefully that was our worst half of football for the next 2 decades.

And hopefully the next half we do enough to win the game, but it is our second worst half of football for the next 2 decades.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 03:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I hope the asshole who started that Burrow never fails thread is happy with himself.

Haha. I had that thought.

3 ints and a fumble. The fumble could have been ruled an int.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 03:29 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It's largely on Taylor. I don't recall teams ever not playing starters in preseason.

That’s what his buddy McVay does in LA so that’s what Zac does.
Reply/Quote
Tell me if you’ve heard this one before…Higgins is out with a concussion on another uncalled illegal hit from a Steelers player.
Reply/Quote
Cleveland and Baltimore are winning. What a nightmare.
Reply/Quote