Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
(11-15-2020, 07:30 PM)Joelist Wrote: I know more than you (which isn't difficult). 

I don't care of Stealer fans are technically allowed by the rules - they should not be allowed. 

Become a mod and boot me then
Reply/Quote
[Image: tumblr_inline_mriykfmQJZ1qz4rgp.gif]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 07:30 PM)Joelist Wrote: I know more than you (which isn't difficult). 

I don't care of Stealer fans are technically allowed by the rules - they should not be allowed. 

it's Steelers
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
TD Tee!

I'm a little less worried about Burrow now. Sorry but after that fiasco against the Rats I get extremely sensitive about their play in the division because it is in division where you make your case for postseason.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 07:27 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Wrong
Check your own rules 

He made up new ones. They’re still at the printer’s though.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
It's too bad some idiots turned the game off.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Higgins and my fantasy team!! YAY!
Reply/Quote

There is nothing technical about anything.

EVERY member of this board is allowed to post in the Game Day threads, regardless of affiliation.  And they are WELCOME to do so.

Jungle Noise is the only restricted area.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 07:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: it's Steelers

Not to Bengals fans. 
Reply/Quote
Nothing like a 90 yard drive to make me feel a lot better! Rebounder touchdown dance!
Reply/Quote
Weather delay for this game?
Reply/Quote

Apparently you don’t. Not only are you one of the most emotional and annoying posters that frequents this board, you have no idea what you’re talking about in regard to board rules. Maybe if you were a better poster and more well liked, you could be a mod and enforce your ideal reality.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 07:32 PM)PhilHos Wrote: It's too bad some idiots turned the game off.

I disagree! Cool
Reply/Quote

Dude really? He’s not being a dick so who cares?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
90 yard drive for the Bengals, season long.

Good to see that kind of drive.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote

You’re embarrassing yourself (even more than usual).

Reply/Quote
Nice open field tackle by Wilson
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 07:33 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: Weather delay for this game?
No
Slow moving 
[Image: 12417656_10208481126928364_5227831409754...e=5702BE1D]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 07:32 PM)Joelist Wrote: TD Tee!

I'm a little less worried about Burrow now. Sorry but after that fiasco against the Rats I get extremely sensitive about their play in the division because it is in division where you make your case for postseason.
Here's an idea: stop judging games, seasons, and players careers before they're even half over.

Your judgment has no legitimacy because you're one of the first to call a game or season over when one bad thing happens. And now you're doing it with a rookie player.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 07:33 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Apparently you don’t. Not only are you one of the most emotional and annoying posters that frequents this board, you have no idea what you’re talking about in regard to board rules. Maybe if you were a better poster and more well liked, you could be a mod and enforce your ideal reality.

I see no inaccuracies in this post
Reply/Quote