Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
(11-15-2020, 08:27 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Is AJ Green hurt? Or is he playing?

I guess you could call it playing...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 08:28 PM)Trademark Wrote: Tua looking better than burrow

Tua is surrounded by a much better team. That’s the difference.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 08:07 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: On a positive note. I am loving Spain and Adenji!

Other than (trash) Redmond, it feels like everyone else is playing pretty good. Spain is a stud. LG (very well) last week, RT (good) this week. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 08:26 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Yep. Steelers defense isn't great this year. They've just been playing teams without "real NFL caliber offensive coordinators". Rolleyes

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

It doesn't matter how good the opposing defense is. Our offense looks clueless more than it looks stopped by defense. Unforced turnovers, penalties, receivers not running the right routes, bizarre playcalling and so on. 
Reply/Quote
Is Pittsburgh the worst 8-0 team ever?
Hey credit to them for not losing but I just haven’t been that impressed. KC and New Orleans look like way better football teams to me. Buffalo looks really good, too.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 08:30 PM)Housh Wrote: What he did in college is relevant how again?

Did you watch him in Highschool, though?
Reply/Quote

I love how we do half by half comparisons. I see nobody is talking about Herbert being better today.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

You realize he’s on a much better team right? They were winning with Fitzpatrick.

Reply/Quote
You are a complete blind homer if you think Burrow isn't struggling throwing the deep ball.. Its cost the team dearly..
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 08:30 PM)Destro Wrote: Dolphins are much better than the Bengals.
Tua threw for like 50 yards and the Dolphins still won. No shit the Dolphins are better.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I hate to say this.. But I'm almost to the point where I hate the Bengals Organization (Or lack thereof) and their incompetence more than I hate the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 08:32 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Tua threw for like 50 yards and the Dolphins still won. No shit the Dolphins are better.

Some don't account that.
Reply/Quote
Zac Taylor has called one of the worst games in recent memory.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
How do you have a play where TJ Watt is literally untouched?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
So, Higgins has replaced AJ, right?
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 08:31 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Is Pittsburgh the worst 8-0 team ever?
Hey credit to them for not losing but I just haven’t been that impressed. KC and New Orleans look like way better football teams to me. Buffalo looks really good, too.

Yeah they think they are being short changed in getting the spotlight. They have a really good D and a QB who knows how to win.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
horrible throw
Reply/Quote
Burrow HAS to be on target on these throws.
Reply/Quote
CHALLENGE
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Not a very good throw at all there.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote