Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
Aside from the one Browns game where we still got beat because of our pathetic defense Zac Taylor has been absolutely owned withinin this division. Our worst games have all come against out own division. What a joke.
Reply/Quote
realisticlaly nobody expected us to come within a scratch of 8-0 + refs steelers
Reply/Quote
ZT coached an elite game VS TENN now he looks like a bum

You cant be this inconsistent
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 08:50 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: This team is at least 2 years away from competing

How can you tell that. I would bet they once again get no playoff win during the Taylor / Burrow era. Its over 
Reply/Quote
Aj green ***** blows...

Sent from my BV9600 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Green is so bad.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 08:51 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: Aside from the one Browns game where we still got beat because of our pathetic defense Zac Taylor has been absolutely owned withinin this division. Our worst games have all come against out own division. What a joke.

Whole coaching staff should be subject to firing, taylor first.
Reply/Quote
AJ literally can’t play football anymore.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Lol AJ....
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 08:50 PM)Synric Wrote: After every successful run play Zac Taylor called a pass. He failed to try to string together a run game.

He's made a career of that.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 08:50 PM)Trademark Wrote: Congrats on getting owned by the Steelers yet again, different year, same results. Burrow apparently can't beat good teams

Burrow?????

This coaching staff is the worst in Bengals history. Burrow and the fans deserve better.

Reply/Quote
Hey look. Another drop by AJ
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 08:50 PM)Trademark Wrote: Congrats on getting owned by the Steelers yet again, different year, same results. Burrow apparently can't beat good teams

What do you call the Titans? Duh

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 08:50 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: This team is at least 2 years away from competing

This team will NEVER be "competing". We have all the proof we need this season - Zac Taylor is still coaching and so is Lou. On ANY other franchise Taylor would have been gone after the Rats game and so would Lou.
Reply/Quote
Think i might turn my fandom in and root for Brady. I've wasted 20+ years of rooting and hoping for the Bengals to win a championship and do something and all it has been is let down after let down.
Reply/Quote
I never thought a day would come when I was looking forward to AJ no longer being here. He's a low-effort guy at this point.
Reply/Quote
Sad thing is they don’t need the refs at all just need us to be us. Getting a little extra help pushing that scoreboard though looks good going 9-0 though..
Reply/Quote
Green sucks.
Reply/Quote
This whole team blows
Reply/Quote
AJ just give up man, we had good years
Reply/Quote