Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Titans***
(11-12-2017, 04:04 PM)Utts Wrote: Good chance this will be a suspension for Burfict.

I disagreed with you until they just showed him flipping off the crowd.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Who was that ***** trying to talk shit to Burifct? **** that BS. I didn't see him flip the crowd off, he was giving them the Johnny Manziel. This team is worthless.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Does he even care that he just cost his team dearly?

WTF was he doing leaving the field?
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:05 PM)R3stangs Wrote: I'm done. Burfict needs to go at this point. He's too ***** stupid to play football apparently.

Don't worry. He will get himself kicked out of the league for good, but probably not until next season, given the suspension he's about to get.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
What an absolute moron....
Reply/Quote
They didn’t even show what Burfict did...

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Who was Burfict talking to in the stands? Ah well, it's nice he's making a big stink about it. Good, the NFL is rigged against us, also the Steelers are old and suck, and Marvin is a GM.
Reply/Quote
Im done with burfict He doesnt help this team. His attitude certainly hasnt improved the defense because its worse than the 2005 version. At least those teams were able to force turnovers
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:04 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Wait, what? Where?

Seriously though, where is the replay of this supposed "contact with an official"? 
Reply/Quote
Didn’t their receiver wrap his arms around the ref to plead his case? They thought that was all cool. Wish they’d show what Burfict did.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I'm sure he deserved being thrown out, but I would like to see it and judge for myself.
Reply/Quote
What the ****? When did he touch an official? Show us the damn footage!
Reply/Quote
If he wants to get himself knocked out of the league I'd prefer it'd be something for more than a chest brush from half an inch away, and more like a leveling hit on Roethlisberger. He has given no hard hit all year since that pre-season game.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Well back in home in time to see....The Marvin Lewis comedy show is stop live in full effect!
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:06 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I disagreed with you until they just showed him flipping off the crowd.

I didn’t see him flip anyone off, saw the money sign
Reply/Quote
Welcome to the grand illusion. Come on in let's see what's happening. Pay your price, get your tickets for the show.

This team is dreadful to watch. What a miserable waste of talent & time.
Where's my Joe Mixon is the next AP folks at? You know who you are.

Horrible job by Tobin, Merv, MB, & sperm. Way to completely miss with the team's first & second round picks.
Burfict gone! This team is a trainwreck.

I appreciate you guys & your devotion to this franchise. You all deserve better!
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:06 PM)PlayadLc Wrote: Does he even care that he just cost his team dearly?

WTF was he doing leaving the field?

Why not? He can't do anything but hurt this team even on the sidelines. 

Leave him out there and he'll get in more trouble
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:03 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: ...and now he's gone!

I honestly wish he was. I am so tired of holding my breath every defensive play hoping he doesn't do something stupid to get suspended for a year and get paid doing it.
[Image: mmubti.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Rewind it he never flipped off the crowd
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:07 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Didn’t their receiver wrap his arms around the ref to plead his case?  They thought that was all cool. Wish they’d show what Burfict did.

True that, Apparently it helps you get decisions later on
Reply/Quote