Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Titans***
(11-12-2017, 04:19 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: The hell does 1 point do for you there Marvin???

Now you are still down by 1. Go for 2 for the tie, or you're down by 2 which doesn't matter because you still win with a FG.

Far too soon to be chasing points,
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:19 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yikes. What is up with Bullock today? He has AFLAC foot.

Only practice this week was limited on Friday.  For all we know, that was two short kicks from 10 before he said "Back's good!" and called it a day.
Reply/Quote
mark schlerozriathh slobbers on Titans
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Can someone please fill me in on why not go for 2?
Reply/Quote
I read yesterday that Bullock hasn't been able to practice in 2 weeks because of a disc issue in his back?

Back injuries are a bad deal. When my back went out 2 years ago, I couldn't hardly walk into the office or sit at my desk... much less run, and kick.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Far too soon to be chasing points,

This

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:21 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: Can someone please fill me in on why not go for 2?

If we have to explain Marvin's extremely complicated mathematics (PhD required) it might take a few days. Just trust he is the best at clock and score management.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I suppose those condemning Burfict already have access to views I don't have. I haven't seen the contact with the ref yet.

Right. Because he's never done anything to warrant a suspension before. Nor has he ever pulled a bunch of PF penalties for stupid shit. Nor has he ever toed the line to see how far he can go before being flagged, even though he's watched on every play. 

The dude has a ***** mental problem when he's between the lines. The edge is like his crack. He just can't stay away from it and it keeps burning him. 

Good call though. Let's see the footage. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
You know what we need? More William Jackson. He's going to make mistakes, but he's a good one.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:21 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: Can someone please fill me in on why not go for 2?

Cause Marvin Lewis is the coach. No shocker here
Reply/Quote

Ordinarily I would agree with that, but in all reality this will be the last drive of the half and they could get points.  Then they will have the ball to start the second half, and again could get points.  I would want to tie it now.
Reply/Quote
Tenn imitating Marvin in time management.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
succer better miss this, adam jones is just a man out there now, no longer a star.
Reply/Quote
Pacman is getting slow to react.
Reply/Quote
God goshamighty....WJIII blankets Davis a couple plays....then they put Pacman back out to get burnt. Stupid.....lol nevermind was Samuels

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:24 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Ordinarily I would agree with that, but in all reality this will be the last drive of the half and they could get points.  Then they will have the ball to start the second half, and again could get points.  I would want to tie it now.

Hell, everyone would want the tie, but it's far too early to chase points. Ask yourself this:

Why are the only people questioning it on this forum. Why did it not even cross the announcer's minds?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:24 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Ordinarily I would agree with that, but in all reality this will be the last drive of the half and they could get points.  Then they will have the ball to start the second half, and again could get points.  I would want to tie it now.

Plus we're gonna have to make up for the massive dump they always take in the third quarter.
Reply/Quote
Do they really think they have enough time to get more yardage? Yeah, they did. **** this stupid defense and idiot announcers.
Reply/Quote
Lol no time went off on that last play wtf
Reply/Quote

I agreed until I heard Bullock hit the upright.  Well, the bounce went our way, so meh.
Reply/Quote