Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Titans***
(11-12-2017, 04:29 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: So? Still has to be touched...which Dennard did

No it's like a QB slide once you give yourself help play is over.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:32 PM)Seaneh Wrote: Lets hope we can actually do something in the second half this week

We are down 4 and average 5.5 in the 2nd half. So if we shut them out we win. LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Burfict leaving the field earlier... smh

Paul Dehner Jr. Retweeted

Preston Penn‏ @TheRealPres10 26m26 minutes ago

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Vontaze Burfict gives no Fs <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/CINvsTEN?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#CINvsTEN</a> <a href="https://t.co/bGlpWX9BOn">pic.twitter.com/bGlpWX9BOn</a></p>&mdash; Preston Penn (@TheRealPres10) <a href="https://twitter.com/TheRealPres10/status/929787802446893056?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 12, 2017</a></blockquote> 
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Still no visual evidence on Burfict? Does calling the official a dumb **** for the previous play count as making contact with a official?

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hell, everyone would want the tie, but it's far too early to chase points. Ask yourself this:

Why are the only people questioning it on this forum. Why did it not even cross the announcer's minds?

It's not chasing points.  The points are needed to tie or take the lead.  Until the defense can prove they can stop them consistently, we have to keep the game at a one score margin.  It could have been a FG margin, now we have to find the end zone or have 2 FGs to take a lead, but they still have the next posession (unless we go onside kick to start the half, which would advise against).
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:32 PM)Seaneh Wrote: Lets hope we can actually do something in the second half this week

Down, just four at the half.  Keep hope alive.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Game is better than last week...at least!?

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:35 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Down, just four at the half.  Keep hope alive.

Requires adjustments...guaranteed one team makes them...

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:36 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Requires adjustments...guaranteed one team makes them...

What are a journalist or something?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:35 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Still no visual evidence on Burfict? Does calling the official a dumb **** for the previous play count as making contact with a official?

Apparently. Nfl network crew just showed Burfict talking to his girl in the stands and that's it. Clearly there's no footage of him touching an official, which likely means he never actually touched anyone
Reply/Quote
Well let's see how stupid this team plays in the 2nd half. Let's see if they can out do themselves.
Reply/Quote
That catch Pacman almost pried from the Receivers hands. It was a almost good play by thr corner and an excellent catch by the receiver. Pacman in man coverage on the boundary alone (That's where the offense is going eith time running low going into a half.) Didn't let the receiver get behind him and made a nice break back to the football.

Receiver with a good catch. Receivers make plays too lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:36 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Requires adjustments...guaranteed one team makes them...

Won’t be us. Adjustments not needed. We just have to get better. Giggle giggle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:36 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Requires adjustments...guaranteed one team makes them...

So... We're going to lose by 20 
Reply/Quote
Well halftime showed the clip that I thought Tez was flipping off the girl in the stands. He was not. However they blurred out her hand, so I assume she did.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:39 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: So... We're going to lose by 20 

If we're really lucky.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:35 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: It's not chasing points.  The points are needed to tie or take the lead.  Until the defense can prove they can stop them consistently, we have to keep the game at a one score margin.  It could have been a FG margin, now we have to find the end zone or have 2 FGs to take a lead, but they still have the next posession (unless we go onside kick to start the half, which would advise against).

I'll try to explain why 99.9% of folks that know football don't chase the points that early.

First off, just because you go for 2 doesn't mean you automatically get them.

Secondly, it's like someone in business chasing a sunk cost. 

Finally, the Titans get the ball to start the second half, if they score a FG who many points are we now down by? If we failed the 2 point conversion how many points would we be down by and then what we would be forced to try to do again if we got a TD.

It is chasing points and the vast majority understand the concept. I get folks want to second guess Marvin, but that was not a situation, in which, he should have been second-guessed.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:38 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Apparently. Nfl network crew just showed Burfict talking to his girl in the stands and that's it. Clearly there's no footage of him touching an official, which likely means he never actually touched anyone

Gotta wait for the all 22 after the game.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:40 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: If we're really lucky.

I don't know, boys, this one just feels...different.  Like, this time we will make the adjustments.  We will make the smart plays.  We will see this through and get the W.

Just kidding!  We'll **** it up like usual  ThumbsUp
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
So anyone wanna bet the Titans score a TD on this opening drive of the 2nd half?

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote