Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Titans***
(11-12-2017, 06:10 PM)Housh Wrote: Defense got 6 straight stops at one point and our offense could only get 7 points

This ain’t on them

Did not stop them when it mattered, so yes it is. Just as much as it is on the offense.
Reply/Quote
Titans didn’t play diwn but Bengalis played up? They were 5-3 and we were 3-5. Please
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
For the record. I love this outcome. 

Marv the shithead deserves nothing better. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Fans feeling like Charlie Brown right about now.
Reply/Quote
Ya think we'll get a 75 yard hair Mary? Hail is out of the question..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: For the record. I love this outcome. 

Marv the shithead deserves nothing better. 

My thoughts exactly. A win just prolongs the misery.
Reply/Quote
Maybe we can finally put the talk of playoffs to bed. This team is just plain bad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Fej could have literally grabbed the ball from his hand. This franchise needs a complete makeover from the FO and coaches to the players.
Reply/Quote
Sure wish I wasn't soooooo stupid that I didn't understand when someone way smarter than me explained why going for 2 that one time was stupid and kicking the PAT was the way to go. Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Clutching defeat from the jaws of victory.
Reply/Quote
Ross is on the bench I see
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:11 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Another week, another loss.  The defense couldn’t get the Titans off the field due to no pressure and the worst secondary in the league.

Yeah I got bashed in the threads about this being the Best Bengals Defense Ever...as our secondary has major issues. We can't stop the run also.

It's a shame because we have a HOF DT and a pretty good defensive line.
Reply/Quote
Ross even on the field?
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I was right about the defense shitting all over themselves when it mattered. 

Don't know why anyone would comment on how well they'd been playing in the 2nd half. 

What comes to mind is another thread where somebody commented that at one time,  the Bengals had the best roster on paper whatever that means. Let's get real. 
Reply/Quote
Giggles: "Well, we did a lot of good things out there and a lot of bad things."
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Wide open...and he misses
Reply/Quote
should be a flag on ANdy
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Theme of the game?

"FIVE YARD PENALTY, AUTOMATIC FIRST DOWN"
Reply/Quote
No John Ross!?

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Ha!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote