Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
(11-10-2019, 04:56 PM)Synric Wrote: Bengals have no speed at Wide Receiver right now and it shows.

They don't have a lot of things. Lol

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 04:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Doogie Taylor is in over his head. I get McVay is young but he has experienced people around him

McVay had several years of OC experience too prior to being a HC.

Like the Announcers are saying...that was a terrible playcall.
Reply/Quote
Zac Taylor sucks, but folks, he's here to stay. For a long, long time.
Reply/Quote
Well it is too nice outside to waste any more of the day. I'm tapping out.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Gannon is just stopping short of saying Taylor is a terrible coach.
Reply/Quote
Safe to say Lamar has outplayed Billy so far but we still got time
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 04:56 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: This is why you at least should have coordinator experience. We hired a position coach, and it shows.

And yet people stated we should not hire Eric Bienemy because Reid was the play caller (even though Bienemy called the second half all of last season).
Reply/Quote
Finley does look okay this game, given the circumstances. However, he doesn't look "special" nor does he look like "the guy". He still has plenty of time and I'm not writing him off yet. He is pretty hamstrung by pitiful coaching and weak supporting cast. I am NOT a ZT fan. I really want a legit OC in here.
Reply/Quote
Were people expecting Finley to beat Ravens his 1st NFL game, really. ...Look, he isn't playing that bad. Be it Finley, or Dalton or bring in Burrows, this team STINKS.....That is why DON'T draft Burrows, and get Tacklers and Blockers.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I'm just happy the Bengals had a human being around a TE.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Things are so bad for the Bengals that they're longing for the Vigil/Evans LB Combo of last year!
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 04:57 PM)Housh Wrote: I refuse to disrespect Zac by judging him off this roster. This roster is HORRIBLE

On defense maybe, but I guarantee a more competent OC could do more with a team with Boyd, Mixon, Eifert, etc

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 04:57 PM)Housh Wrote: I refuse to disrespect Zac by judging him off this roster. This roster is HORRIBLE

His atrocious play calling is inexcusable
Reply/Quote
It's a GD massacre

Reply/Quote
This just isn't fair.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 04:31 PM)Synric Wrote: Where was this run game earlier in the season.

With a more mobile QB, defenses are not going to crowd the line or pin their ears back on pass rush because of the threat of extending a play. 

Dalton was a statue. You could stack the line and pressure him hard because he was going nowhere. Finely has shown the ability to extend a play, so the defense isn't going to be as aggressive. That opens up some space for RBs. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
And Lamar pats on Hubbard on the head like a good boy
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 05:00 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: It's a GD massacre

I'm surprised we've kept it this close so far.  
Reply/Quote
Hardest hit Jackson has taken in either game...
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 04:54 PM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: What's abundantly clear:
1.) Without Jackson, the Raven's offense would be average to below average, and this would be a game.
2.) Bye-bye, Lou.
GO STRIPES!!!

BS.... stop it.  Without the coaching and scheme to prop up Jackson the offense would be average to below average.  Jackson is still a one trick pony.  A RB that can throw to wide open WRs because defenses have to account for him to take off and run.  Sooner or later that shine will wear off and he won't have the shine that you guys are salivating over. 
Reply/Quote