Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
The Pick 6 makes the time of possession look better, not the score.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Drew Sample is injured, I give this entire season a pass now. 2020...change nothing!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Watching the Bengals this season reminds me of this:

[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 04:11 PM)kdgjr Wrote: Did the announcers just say no Bengals running back has scored a TD this season? Is that right???

What a shit show. That's nuts.

Not a rushing one. Mixon has two Receiving.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 04:07 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: No it started the night 84 years ago when Paul Brown had that twinkle in his eye and procreated to create Mike Brown.  That’s when it all started

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok, with that said, i changed my mind. Your brain is actually, at least, below average. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I can’t wait until it’s 4:00 and I can watch a real football game.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 04:11 PM)bjf123 Wrote: Is anyone really surprised by any of this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes.  I expected we would have surrendered a safety by now...
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 04:11 PM)bjf123 Wrote: Is anyone really surprised by any of this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm shocked, but then again I did put a live extension cord in my mouth before the game started to simulate shocking.. .
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Finley is not the answer ! Embrace the tank
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 04:13 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Yes.  I expected we would have surrendered a safety by now...

I'd say an 89 yard pick six is quite worse than that, so I'd accuse you of being too optimistic.  I think we can score here because ZT can turn it on when the game is out of reach.  He's a real leader like that.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 04:10 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Bingo...the ravens are up 25 points they are playing soft

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nope. Dammit, you just regressed. Teams don't play "soft" in the 2nd quarter.  Shocked

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Mixon is so good. Reminds me of Dillion

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 04:11 PM)kdgjr Wrote: Did the announcers just say no Bengals running back has scored a TD this season? Is that right???

What a shit show. That's nuts.

It is correct.

Dalton has all of our rushing TDs on the season thus far.
Reply/Quote
Why don’t they drill Jackson into the turf on the option plays? I have seen Denard twice try to cover him and the back both on the option. They should commit to hitting the QB and force him to pitch it and get a hit on him. Guys Jackson's size that run don’t last long in the NFL (Jackson’s backup is a great example and he was offensive ROY)
Reply/Quote
C'mon Tate..don't go single handedly ruin our number one draft pick!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 04:15 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Mixon is so good. Reminds me of Dillion

Our record certainly reminds me of the Dillon says.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 04:14 PM)Trademark Wrote: Finley is not the answer ! Embrace the tank

I know you're mad about Andy, but the kid is showing a little bit. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 04:15 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Mixon is so good. Reminds me of Dillion

Then your memory of Dillon is very fuzzy. Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Wow...we scored a TD!
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 04:09 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: My guess is Zac called Marvin for advice.

If Marvin was still here this team would be 6-2 or 5-3 at this point
Reply/Quote