Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
(11-10-2019, 04:33 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: How did we score?

Sorry. I was cleaning the lint out of my belly button and missed it.

Eifert TD pass in the EZ.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 04:33 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: How did we score?

Sorry. I was cleaning the lint out of my belly button and missed it.

Twas a belly button lint miracle..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
We're seeing better running in part because of balanced playcalling and in part the run plays seem to be a bit better scripted and the blocking a little better.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 04:29 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Nobody ever said it was. But you might as well see if you have anything with Finley.

I’ll disagree with the “nobody” part, and kind of agree with seeing what Finley has, except for the fact that if we had an offensive line and run game, Andy wouldn’t have gotten benched in the first place,right? As usual, with this team, if we don’t improve the o line, does it really matter what Finley, Andy, or “future prospect” can do?
Reply/Quote
Finley is doing great in his 1st game considering who they are playing. The Ravens just defeated the pats and rank 1st in many stats this year. It'll just get easier for Finley.
Reply/Quote
Finley has natural pocket awareness wow
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
That’s a sack on Andy.

Reply/Quote
Say what you want but the Bengals offense looks better and they're playing against a good team
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 04:35 PM)Joelist Wrote: We're seeing better running in part because of balanced playcalling and in part the run plays seem to be a bit better scripted and the blocking a little better.

Yeah. All NFL teams will run more when they start a rookie QB I've noticed. Makes sense.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
People say that history doesn't support a 25 year old 4th round rookie QB with a noodle arm being a great QB, but we've got a half of football where we are 18 points in the hole to combat that narrative, don't we?
Reply/Quote
hmmm.. my sound feed is dead. Mike Brown must have decided that TD was sufficient enjoyment for Bengals fans.

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 04:36 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That’s a sack on Andy.
Yep.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 04:36 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That’s a sack on Andy.

I was just about to say this. I am impressed with Ryan's mobility. 
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 04:36 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That’s a sack on Andy.

The differences are too evident.  I think Finley is a keeper.
Reply/Quote
I do not understand how Bobby hart reads his assignments
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 04:37 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Say what you want but the Bengals offense looks better and they're playing against a good team

Ehh, I'd hold off on that a bit.  Our offense has scored 10 points and handed 7 to the other team.  3 net points in a half of football isn't much to crow about, yet.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 04:37 PM)Nately120 Wrote: People say that history doesn't support a 25 year old 4th round rookie QB with a noodle arm being a great QB, but we've got a half of football where we are 18 points in the hole to combat that narrative, don't we?

Yup..the rest of the AFCN is gonna lose the rest of their games,we'll win the rest and the rest will be hystory (a cross between hysterical and history..)

Reply/Quote
Finley making some nice passes

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Holy crap, are we seeing those 2nd half adjustments Marvin never coulda made?
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 04:39 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ehh, I'd hold off on that a bit.  Our offense has scored 10 points and handed 7 to the other team.  3 net points in a half of football isn't much to crow about, yet.

I'm looking at the rhythm of the offense and they're playing with better rhythm and better confidence
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote