Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
(11-10-2019, 04:43 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Sorry, the rhythm of that 89 yard pick six still has me singing the blues.

Zac said it was the correct throw.

I do feel like we're going to lose this game by 3-4 scores...and fans will be like if 1 or 2 things went differently we would have won.
Reply/Quote
Playcalling has been a big problem all season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 04:39 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I do not understand how Bobby hart reads his assignments

He can't read, that's the problem.
Reply/Quote
I got my sound feed back in time for the fumble. My conspiratorial brain wants to blame MB for that..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 04:44 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: A run on 3rd down and a SCREEN on 4th and 8. This playcalling is a nightmare. Let Finley throw it down the field there.

There wasn't much time to look downfield there.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
well crap, thought the comeback was on.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
LOL - Jackson just posterized our defense. We'll be seeing that run for years.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 04:46 PM)grampahol Wrote: I got my sound feed back in time for the fumble. My conspiratorial brain wants to blame MB for that..

Didn’t really matter. It was fourth down.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 04:45 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: hey rookie quarterback is bound to make mistakes but he seems to be settling in. I wonder if AJ Green was playing if things would be different.

an extra injury time out..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 04:46 PM)grampahol Wrote: I got my sound feed back in time for the fumble. My conspiratorial brain wants to blame MB for that..
Might as well. Dude doesn't care either way

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 04:45 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Zac is a complete moron when it comes to play calling. Completely stupid

And without any offensive genius, I’m not really sure what he brings as a HC...

Reply/Quote
That was sick. For alot of reasons.
Reply/Quote
Woooweeee can we fire anarumo yet?
Reply/Quote
Just another "average" play by Jackson.
Reply/Quote
Highlight reel
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Lamar is insane
Reply/Quote
This defense is next level bad. Sweet Lou will likely not be retained at the end of this year.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 04:44 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: 3rd and 8 - draw.
4th and 8 - 1 yard pass.

TERRIBLE PLAYCALLING

The draw on 3rd down was to gain a few yards to make a more manageable 4th down.

The bunch formation on 4th down. The 2 down field routes were doubled so Finley took the underneath but the guy in coverage made an excellent 1 on 1 tackle. 4th down was cover 3.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
If only the Bengals had a chance to draft Lamar Jackson
Reply/Quote
It would be simpler right now to just not put a defense out there and let them score a TD on every drive immediately - give us more clock time to evaluate our offense.
Reply/Quote