Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
When you can't block, you can't win.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
One advice I have for the rookie quarterback is not stare down the receivers.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Well it's good to know we might have to draft an entire team lol.
Reply/Quote
Offensive line just standing around.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 05:19 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Brown TOTALLY screwed up when he let Marvin come back for another year and didn't hire John Grueden.....or at least attempted to hire him. Im not sure there are many quality coaches would want to work for Brown
If i had a dollar for every one of Brown's mistakes, I could buy the Bengals.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
The same people that think benching Dalton and starting Finley would WIN, are the same people who think drafting a QB will WIN. No QB will win here until they Draft and Upgrade Defense and O Line in a HUGE WAY.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 05:16 PM)Wyche Wrote: That's how competent organizations build teams, AND MAINTAIN good ones. 

We don't have one of them  Cry
Reply/Quote
Price got knocked down and another rusher goes unblocked. Unbelievable.
Reply/Quote
This team is going 0-16. Joe burrow will not make a difference.

Please sell and move this team. I don’t even want them in the area any more.
Reply/Quote
Does anyone else hear "terribles" when either QB has said "turbos"???  Why would "turbos" have three syllables?  

Anyhow, I've seen no evidence that Finley has a chance at being a good starting QB with his -4 points.  Nor have I seen any evidence that ZT has any business being a HC in this league.
Reply/Quote
I love seeing ZT keep going for it on 4th. The guts that guy must have.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 05:21 PM)kevin Wrote: The same people that think benching Dalton and starting Finley would WIN, are the same people who think drafting a QB will WIN. No QB will win here until they Draft and Upgrade Defense and O Line in a HUGE WAY.
DRAFT JOE BURROW!!

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
So are we still at 2 interceptions for the year?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Looking forward to hearing Lapham after the game interviewing players in the Bengals Funeral Parlor Report.
Reply/Quote
This team never picks real talent proof is only 1 player in HOF as a Bengal. Nobody wants to play for Mr Brown the guy is a joke
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 05:21 PM)kevin Wrote: The same people that think benching Dalton and starting Finley would WIN, are the same people who think drafting a QB will WIN. No QB will win here until they Draft and Upgrade Defense and O Line in a HUGE WAY.

And that won’t matter with these coaches. Honestly it’s hopeless.
Reply/Quote
If you fail doing something good, fine. 

When you fail doing something stupid, you're a ***** moron. If you're going for it on 4th down, at least do something with the formation THAT MAKES THE DEFENSE HAVE TO THINK AND REACT. Don't ***** stand there in your basic formation, with no motion AND THEN THROW IT TO THE ONE ***** THAT'S ALREADY DROPPED 2 PASSES---5 YARDS SHY OF THE FIRST DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the **** is goin on?? Is it really, actually posible that these fucktards are this dumb??

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 05:19 PM)RiverRat13 Wrote: Competent organizations build good lines without having to invest a ton of high draft picks.  The Cowboys are the only team with a good line that used multiple high draft picks at that position.

Well, we're neither, so.....

The thing with Dallas is they're committed to running the ball with a 4th round so so QB. So....they invested in the line. We're just stupid.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 05:21 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: One advice I have for the rookie quarterback is not stare down the receivers.

Seek trade......
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 05:23 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I love seeing ZT keep going for it on 4th.  The guts that guy must have.

Easy to be gutsy when field position is utterly irrelevant in stopping your opponents.
Reply/Quote