Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Saints @ Bengals***
Guessing tomorrow afternoon Teryl Autism will be named “Head Coach in Waiting.”
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Comon go down 2 TDs, I have to rake some leaves
Reply/Quote
Bengals

Where we hit our own teammates harder than the other team
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 03:56 PM)GodFather Wrote: The sad thing is Austin will be back next year.

The sad thing is Marv will be back next year.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 03:55 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: As a owner/manager of a team, how do you tell yourself what your seeing from your defense is ok and you dont need to make any changes?

Worst defense in the entire nfl league and not a single effort being made to change that. Let that sink in.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 03:55 PM)Trademark Wrote: This team is going 5-11, change my mind

steven crowder?
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 03:55 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: As a owner/manager of a team, how do you tell yourself what your seeing from your defense is ok and you dont need to make any changes?

Mike brown kept Bresnahan for 3 years and kept Paul Alexander for 26.

Loyalty over results in The Brown Family Bengal way
Reply/Quote
Teryl has done absolutely nothing to improve this defense.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 03:55 PM)Trademark Wrote: This team is going 5-11, change my mind

We play the Browns twice, the Raiders, and at least one other team that is a lot worse than we are?
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 03:57 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: The sad thing is Marv will be back next year.

The sadder part is, us too.
Reply/Quote
Our giving up 3rd down percentage is going up up up.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 03:57 PM)Supadave Wrote: Worst defense in the entire nfl league and not a single effort being made to change that. Let that sink in.

They havent even put together one decent game.  Aside from some timely turnovers.  
Reply/Quote

You would think one would care based on lost revenue alone after making the transition to quite a ways south of mediocrity
Reply/Quote
HOW MANY TIMES WE GONNA FALL FOR THAT???

Reply/Quote
wide ***** open

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 03:57 PM)Nately120 Wrote: We play the Browns twice, the Raiders, and at least one other team that is a lot worse than we are?

Is it possible Browns record is same as out as time of playing? lol
Reply/Quote
I’m about to turn this shit off

What is Austin trying to stop on defense
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 03:56 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Im more upset our offense couldnt score on their second series. That is unacceptable.

They probably would have if an idiot didnt false start. Notice how many penalties NO has had. 
Reply/Quote
And another easy first down pickup.
Reply/Quote
I predicted Saints would have 600 yards of offense this game. I had to much confidence in the Bengals defense...
Reply/Quote