[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Time for Austin to go
Reply/Quote
90 yard drive was as so easy that it may have well just been a 10 yarder
Reply/Quote
Time for a 3 and out
Reply/Quote
Guys, GUYS. A long drive here to end half, score to start the 2nd half and it's a tie ball game!
Reply/Quote
Can everyone that is turning the game off just do it without the attention seeking posts informing us so? Thanks.

Reply/Quote
Saints do this do every Defense.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown is just up in his box probably taking a ***** nap. Dude is clueless on how to run a team. I wish this were like medieval times were we could just go down to PBS with torches and pitchforks and run that dude out of town.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The Saints are good, but not this good. Bengals D just Stinks. Easy to blame Austin. Our players Stink.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Wait till big ben gets a hold of us again. He might score 60 on us in pittsburgh
Reply/Quote
All of you complaining are the same posters who said the Defense was AMAZINg based on the Buffalo Pre Season game . Lol
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:01 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Saints do this do every Defense.

lol
Reply/Quote

Delusional 
Reply/Quote
This defense is Ogbuehi level of bad. Don't expect the Saints to let up, either. Brees and Payton love compiling stats.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Please...I hope that isnt your real defense over our defense.  This team is in the bottom half of most defensive categories and is worst in 3rd down stops.  
Reply/Quote
Keep running the ball.
Reply/Quote
Offense MUST score a TD here to have ANY semblance of a chance to win

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:02 PM)UDBengalsFan Wrote: All of you complaining are the same posters who said the Defense was AMAZINg based on the Buffalo Pre Season game . Lol

Bengals D was supposed to be good. We have way too much talent to be this horrible.
Reply/Quote
Austin may be more incompetent then Lewis
Reply/Quote
WHy the **** is Mixon on the sideline?

Reply/Quote