Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Saints @ Bengals***
I can't help but laugh, Im watching the game on TV and they say we are going to move on to a team that's more competitive to watch...lets switch to the Redskins Bucs game...

CBS shut the Bengals down... LOL
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:57 PM)thegimp Wrote: I have officially joined the board of the fire Austin committee

And we now have our final member of the board! What took you so long man, we needed everyone on board.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:57 PM)thegimp Wrote: I have officially joined the board of the fire Austin committee

What took you so long
Reply/Quote
Force the ball to Ross and Tate for the rest of the game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Time to pull Dalton.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:58 PM)GodFather Wrote: I can't help but laugh, Im watching the game on TV and they say we are going to move on to a team that's more competitive to watch...lets switch to the Redskins Bucs game...

CBS shut the Bengals down... LOL

I think you mean FOX ...
Reply/Quote
Keep Dalton safe. Pull him. Play Tate

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:59 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Force the ball to Ross and Tate for the rest of the game.

Are you starting the Saints D in fantasy today or something?
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Well it is pretty obvious this team needs work.

Defense needs new coaches in every spot and a new safety and new LBs.

Offense needs a new TE (Eifert is done) and to finish the OL rebuild. Also to stop with the mysteriously disappearing Mixon bit.

And finally a new Head Coach. Someone who will be a disciplinarian and have this team ready to play every down of every game.
Reply/Quote
I love how the defenders continue to look up at the video board, acting like they are actually learning anything.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:42 PM)kevin Wrote: If Saints make it 42 to 7, I'm turning it off.

lol... then you're say if they make it to 56 to 7, you'll turn it off.
Reply/Quote
Listen up everyone relax Marvin Lewis is going to fix it just ask him
Reply/Quote
Receivers are allowed to use the ground to make a catch, punters can be mauled even if there is no deflection, and only some qbs can be hit in the head without penalty. Any questions?

Not that they need it or anything, but this cheating is gross.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:00 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Keep Dalton safe. Pull him. Play Tate

At QB? Ninja
Reply/Quote
What can Austin say that could possibly defend this garbage??/
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:00 PM)Joelist Wrote: Well it is pretty obvious this team needs work.

Defense needs new coaches in every spot and a new safety and new LBs.

Offense needs a new TE (Eifert is done) and to finish the OL rebuild. Also to stop with the mysteriously disappearing Mixon bit.

And finally a new Head Coach. Someone who will be a disciplinarian and have this team ready to play every down of every game.

I think (besides new coaching staff), new LBs and O line are most important. I still think we have really good weapons, and a stonewall O line makes a HUGE difference.

LBs for sure. Defense needs to be way faster.
Reply/Quote
2 FREAKING WEEKS, i repeat, 2 FREAKING WEEKS.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:01 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: What can Austin say that could possibly defend this garbage??/

I'm friends with Marvin
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:01 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: What can Austin say that could possibly defend this garbage??/

"It's my first day"?
Reply/Quote