Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Saints @ Bengals***
(11-11-2018, 05:17 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Geno Atkins is one of my favorite Bengals of all time but man I’m getting sick of all the excuses being made for him anymore. Hasn’t had a sack in over a month.

Wasn't a good deal as Bengals paid him for what he has done, not what he will probably do. He turns 31 in 4 months, and has 4 years on the deal.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well, with only 7 pts in the entire game, it is not encouraging. Dalton needs to make more TDs and less babies.
Reply/Quote
Would you take Derek Carr next year over Dalton?0
Reply/Quote
I can hear the we just gotta tackle better and play better remarks after the game
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:24 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Another pick.  Most teams have a prevent defense.  The Bengals have a prevent offense.

That was a really good play by the defender to jump that high for the tip. 

This is just one of those days...alas for the Bengals "those days" are happening a lot. 
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:25 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Would you take Derek Carr next year over Dalton?0

No.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:06 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Lol, yeah seriously.  

This looks like Vanderbilt trying to slow down Alabama. 

Austin seems to have combined Zimmer and Bresnahan's defenses into the new and innovative bend and break defense!!!

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Post of a very depressing day there my friend  :andy:
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:23 PM)JumboTron Wrote: That would be the most Bengal thing ever.

Bring Dave Shula back ?
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:25 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Would you take Derek Carr next year over Dalton?0

Nah, Carr is like Dalton with more crying.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:24 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Another pick.  Most teams have a prevent defense.  The Bengals have a prevent offense.

I bet Andy Dalton is amazing in practice against this defense. Its probably why Marvin thinks Lazor is a Nfl Caliber coordinator.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:25 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: No.

This
Reply/Quote
Embarrassing
Reply/Quote
Man whats worse? The D giving up 50+ or this “high powered offense” scoring 7. This team may be lucky to win one more game this season.
Reply/Quote
It's going to be a sad day when Brees decides to retire. He's a freaking magician out there.
Reply/Quote
50+

Fire Austin!
Reply/Quote
51 - 7 LET IT SINK IN GENTLY.
Reply/Quote

Absolutely
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:27 PM)JumboTron Wrote: It's going to be a sad day when Brees decides to retire.  He's a freaking magician out there.

The Saints even got him as a FA.  You know...those players who make teams worse?
Reply/Quote
Welcome to 1992
Reply/Quote
I have to laugh at people here trashing over a fluke tip ball INT. Look at the replay - that defender make a GREAT high jump to tip.
Reply/Quote