Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Texans @ Bengals***
Whoever went flat footed there was the reason he scored.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Lou going for worst in the league in yards per play
Reply/Quote
even game...
Reply/Quote
Absolute garbage defense on that drive. Not playing like this is a must win game (which it is) and neither is the offense.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 03:48 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Whoever went flat footed there was the reason he scored.
awuzie, you and I could have passed him lol
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 03:46 PM)Tony Wrote: We're gonna lose this game. This is disgusting

The negative vibe is so unlike you. It must be really bad if you think we're going to lose early in a game. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Defense is not in the stadium today. Joe is going to have to score every drive
Reply/Quote
Not how you want the game to go... giving a young team confidence.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
I see one team that is creative and one team that only relies on their players to make plays.
Reply/Quote
Well the Texans definitely look like the better team thus far. I was worried about our offense coming into this. The Texans defense is really flying around though.
Reply/Quote
If I wouldve a write up for this game, limiting zone coverage wouldve been a bullet pooint. Only real way they can stay in this game is if we cant get consistent pressure

But we arent supposed to help them put by never bltizing
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Have to bring some blitz’s and make Stroud uncomfortable. He’s just standing back there with no pressure. We’re making things easy on him right now. Hopefully Lou adjusts at halftime
Reply/Quote
Would be nice to see some decent play calling for this possession, pretty sure lateral throws aren't going to work.
Reply/Quote
This is going to be a frustrating and stressful game. We look lifeless and they’re playing with life.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
First half Lou defense < Second half Lou defense and it's not close
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 03:49 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Defense is not in the stadium today. Joe is going to have to score every drive

Offense has blown sine the first drive as well.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
We have already given up 158 on 3 dives. Team defense is terrible
Reply/Quote
159 yards given up in ONE QUARTER including 72 Rush yards. That is atrocious defense.
Reply/Quote
Rushing:
5 rushes, 14 yards, 2.8 yards/attempt
10 rushes, 72 yards, 7.2 yards/attempt
Reply/Quote
Bengals will get points on this drive.... can't be effing around in a must win game.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote