Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Texans @ Bengals***
Defense can't even point to being on the field too long - we lead in TOP. This is flat out terrible defensive play.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yoshi in the medical tent.... dropping like flys
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 03:54 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: So frustrating they never run in 3rd and short

Occasionally they do, but when they do it is usually a long developing end around or something else that is not just putting the RBs head down and plowing forward.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 03:54 PM)QueenCity Wrote: This feels like a dumb comment... but maybe Joe does need two elite WR for the offense to function.

Although Chase is hardly out there so maybe it's 0 elite WR today

We have seen plenty of games won without one of Tee or Chase, including vs the Chiefs.

Dont be like Tony and Joe.

Reply/Quote
3rd and 2, run up the middle > a low % over the shoulder throw to a TE nest to the paint.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 03:55 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Run game is just straight up trash, and play calling not far behind.

Thursday is going to be AWFUL as the Turds D is sick
Reply/Quote
bengals D just waiting for a fumble or pick to make themselves look better than they are lol
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 03:54 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Plus side, is we can look at a wonderful body of work from Brad Robbins today!

I certainly don't hope Robbins has to break any punting records today.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
This is just one of those games. I'm sure the defense about to give up 80 more yards and a score
Reply/Quote
Houston has something like 24 players on IR with 5 starters out and we are struggling. Wtf.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals are losing the battle in the trenches on both sides of the ball.
Reply/Quote
We can’t stop the run and Mixon seems obsessed in running up the arse of our OL.

Hasn’t been a great first half.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 03:56 PM)casear2727 Wrote: We have seen plenty of games won without one of Tee or Chase, including vs the Chiefs.

Dont be like Tony and Joe.

Alcohol talking... just annoyed
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 03:56 PM)Whacked Wrote: Thursday is going to be AWFUL as the Turds D is sick

This is all CHase not being 100% and no Tee. Both probably show up Thursday
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Are we playing the Eagles ? WTH is going on here
Reply/Quote
Well theres 30 of the 80 they needed... on one play.
Reply/Quote
And ANOTHER explosive play. DL is worthless today and secondary totally blowing coverage.
Reply/Quote
Texans are no joke. They sort of remind me when we just got Burrow.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 03:56 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: bengals D just waiting for a fumble or pick to make themselves look better than they are lol

Yep, defense is sketchy, but everyone raves about them when they get a turnover. 
Reply/Quote
What kind of coverage was that, leave the guy run wide open
Reply/Quote