Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Texans @ Bengals***
To be a bit fair, if Burrow had a similar pocket that was consistently as clean, our receivers would have more time to get open more often
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 04:22 PM)WhoDeyK Wrote: I agree. Disappointed with the first half but I’m confident we’ll make adjustments and get it going

But so will they
Reply/Quote
FGA, 10-7
Reply/Quote
Not pass interference?
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 04:20 PM)Tony Wrote: This defense is ***** trash. They're 100% losing this game

The offense is stringing together some 3 and outs.
Reply/Quote
BLOCK THAT KICK!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Our secondary got faster in the offseason but also had a lobotomy. Zone pass defense absolutely requires the secondary not lose track of the receivers and reacts to them quickly. We are doing neither hence the explosive plays.
Reply/Quote
What a let down, I was celebrating it going wide left...
Reply/Quote
Same old game day. Don't ever change guys.

Give Lou a chance to adjust.
Reply/Quote
Lucky to be down only three. That was as bad a half of football as they’ve had this year.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I just hope the offense can put at least 10 more points on the board
Reply/Quote
Well like I said before, 10-7 is all kinds of W after this half. Absolutely atrocious from the Bengals, but you'd feel bad only being 10-7 up if you're the Texans. Should be way more. Won't mean jack if we don't come out and resemble an NFL team in the 2nd half though.
Reply/Quote
Finally some pass defense and something good happens. Go figure.

And that field goal was a hair’s width from hitting that upright.

Need to do something at halftime because this ain’t going to get it done.
"I'm not going to accept losing"

-- Joe Burrow
Reply/Quote
Difference between QBs is protection. The make shift Texan o line totally outplayed our D line as well as our offensive line this half.
Reply/Quote
Bengals are the new under achievers in the NFL
Reply/Quote
Game so far is not good. They need to play like the season is on the line - because they cannot afford another AFC loss and ESPECIALLY not a loss when the Rats and Stealers are winning.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 04:24 PM)M.W. Wrote: I just hope the offense can put at least 10 more points on the board

Well shit- I just hope they can get a first down. Haven’t gotten one since the 2nd drive of the 1st quarter
Reply/Quote
damn lucky to only be down 3...could be far worse the way the secondary has played so far today...
Reply/Quote
WHAT IS IRWIN DOING?!!?!

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
we need a ***** run game, we're going to waste burrow's career with this handicapped thing?
Reply/Quote