Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Texans @ Bengals***
Not sure he was out
Reply/Quote
Unless something changes drastically today, the division is gone. Time to hope for a WC.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 04:48 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It's rigged for us finally...I've waited a long time for this.

they are contacting Vegas right now on if they should overturn this call, I don't think the refs can help the Bengals win today it would be too obvious.
Reply/Quote
Impossible to tell from that angle. Need a better view.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 04:48 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Can that be reviewed?!?

Obviously, since they are. 
Reply/Quote
This is a TD he doesn’t step out.

**** you Nick Scott first you stole a ring off us and now you’re stealing a pay cheque
Reply/Quote
Ref dropped his hat, he was looking right at the receiver, how can that be over turned
Reply/Quote
This is bs the red clearly saw him step out. That’s why he threw the hat. Common refs. Not sure why Houston wouldn’t go for it with a questionable kicker.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 04:47 PM)tBengal Wrote: Scott just always seems like he’s a step or two behind whoever he’s defending

Definitely. Scott’s really too slow to be a starting safety. Both in speed and play recognition
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 04:49 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Unless something changes drastically today, the division is gone. Time to hope for a WC.

That’s a tall order. If they lose today it’s highly unlikely.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 04:48 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Can that be reviewed?!?

Reviewing a penalty... That is a new one
Reply/Quote
So did Houston challenge it? I’m not seeing automatic challenge.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Call on field stands... thank GOd
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 04:49 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Would you be surprised

Nope and it would be well deserved too if it IS turned over.  Screw these sucky ass DB's
Reply/Quote
Allowing three is better than allowing seven.
Reply/Quote
13-7, do we have any offense at all though?
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 04:50 PM)michaelsean Wrote: So did Houston challenge it? I’m not seeing automatic challenge.

Scoring plays are reviewed
Reply/Quote
Can we please get the offense moving again. Last 2 halves of football, really suck.
Reply/Quote
Need to get in the end zone this drive to steal the momentum back.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 04:50 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: That’s a tall order. If they lose today it’s highly unlikely.

I think they can win a lot of games after Baltimore.

Reply/Quote