Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Texans @ Bengals***
(11-12-2023, 05:01 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Lol, ok see you next week guys. Astounding anyone's getting paid for this effort today. Beyond atrocious.

next week or in 4 days? we lose Baltimore game also so I'm thinking how 5-5 looks lol. "Well Burrow was hurt", "higgins missed a couple games" etc. is the summary of our year at the end
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 05:01 PM)Destro Wrote: Texans don't run a bunch of -1 yard passes and tosses. I wonder why.

Because Lou refuses to put us in the magical stonewall defense that is 2 deep safeties.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 05:02 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yeah, I heard about that signing incident. He sounds like quite a dick. I won’t miss him or Mixon once they’re gone.

What happened?
Reply/Quote
owned by the AFC south - next up Jax
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 05:01 PM)Bengalion Wrote: As much as I want to blame D and Lou, offese gotta put up some points and stay more time on the field.

They've been bad on both sides of the ball but they did have 2 possessions in Q1 to extend the lead to 2 scores and did nothing and now 5 or 6 straight punts.
Reply/Quote
Yikes Bengals are AT Ravens in 4 days too.

This offensive drive will decide the game imo. I just don't see defense getting lucky enough to turn game around.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 05:01 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: They're waiting till the 4th quarter when we are up against the clock.  Then we'll run it every down.

Hilarious Hilarious It's funny cause it's true.  Out of the jumbo package
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 05:02 PM)PlayadLc Wrote: Myles Murphy can't set the edge after being blocked by a WR.

Is there any doubt he’s going to be a bust? We should have seen at least a few splash plays from him at this point…but nothing.
Reply/Quote
These things happen.

Probelm is, we started so ***** ass that we can't afford for typical trap games to happen.
Reply/Quote
Ravens gonna walk all over us on Thursday.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Only down 2 TDs

But Zac has been outcoached with playcalling

I have no faith. Burrow is very accurate today and still cant get action. That means the run game and playcalling is horrible
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I hope Lou DOES get a HC job in the offseason.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 05:01 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: typical shitty game from Mixon + hobbled Chase + no Higgins = this putrid offense

Yet this Texan team has more key players out, and they are moving the ball way too easy. Lost count on how many 3rd and longs converted. This is shit.
Reply/Quote
Thank God Burrow didn’t point first down.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Burrow > Mixon in escapability
Reply/Quote
volson thrown to the ground like a rag doll...
Reply/Quote
Even us scoring a TD won't matter because the D will just give up more explosive plays.
Reply/Quote
I mean is chase really decoying, he ran out of bounds that play lol
Reply/Quote
Best recent play is uncalled.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Nice run by Mixon!

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote