***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Texans @ Bengals***
Losers
Let the Texans come in to your stadium and kick your ass
Reply/Quote
Coffin nails
Reply/Quote
Well, crap.. I came back inside just in time..  Sad
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
And that’s game. Just not our day.
Reply/Quote
Dang! I really hoped we could pull this out but looks like we fell for the trap game.
Reply/Quote
Need an absolute stop and the defense sucks against the run,,,,,

Uh-oh
Reply/Quote
Embarrassing
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 05:36 PM)WhoDeyK Wrote: Dang! I really hoped we could pull this out but looks like we fell for the trap game.

Not a trap. They’re just better.
Reply/Quote
When you can't run your offense under center. This is what happens.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
Trash performance by every player on this team.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Both lines and the secondary looking like shit. They are going to run it down our throats here on a 8 min drive and score.
Reply/Quote
Bungles are back. Window closed. We sign Burrow for big bucks so of course we proceed to implode the season. What a disaster.
Reply/Quote
Sick and tired of missed tackles
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 05:35 PM)TKUHL Wrote: And that’s game. Just not our day.

But after reading all the hype,,, we have all these weapons and Lou's adjustments
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 05:35 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: There’s the Drew Sample we all know and don’t love.

?

Joe threw it too high above him. Sample sucks, but you also can't throw a ball over his outstretched hands.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Unacceptable loss
Texans are a mediocre team but if you look at their last place schedule you will we they are playoff bound.
The young DBs really took a step backwards today and this is an embarrassing performance.
Reply/Quote
Just not our day the mini fightback was encouraging.

Stroud is the real deal and then some.

Win Thursday and all is forgiven.
Reply/Quote
I’ll always wonder just how good this group could have been if it had a legitimate head coach and play caller. We don’t get many windows of opportunity here, and with Burrow off the rookie deal and this season in the crapper, it’s closed.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 05:37 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: ?

Joe threw it too high above him. Sample sucks, but you also can't throw a ball over his outstretched hands.

Yes. Bad throw. 
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 05:35 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: There’s the Drew Sample we all know and don’t love.

LMAO Not even remotely his fault.  TERRIBLE throw by Burrow
Reply/Quote