Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Texans @ Bengals***
If the RB simply shakes his shoulders itis like the Bengals D just freezes for 4 seconds.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 05:37 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: ?

Joe threw it too high above him. Sample sucks, but you also can't throw a ball over his outstretched hands.

The underneath guy was wide open
Reply/Quote
Geeez.. I'm bad luck today.. I just turned on the Bal/Cle game just as Cleveland muffed a punt for a fumble.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 05:36 PM)125250 Wrote: Not a trap. They’re just better.

As are half of the league
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 05:36 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: When you can't run your offense under center. This is what happens.

It was working so needed to be scrapped.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 05:34 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Is he?  I've been trying to watch for him but haven't really located him much.

That was all Mixon...

Oh I don't know, hardly can remember his name since it's never called. 
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Texans are coming for the Jags.

Reply/Quote
Taylor is such a ***** moron. All of the playmakers on offense and Taylor has Drew Sample running a seam pattern. Just ***** stupid on all levels.
Reply/Quote
Can't even stop them and you know they are running the ball...

Rough day all around
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Browns just muffed at punt at their own 10, so at least we'll have company at 5-4.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 05:37 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: ?

Joe threw it too high above him. Sample sucks, but you also can't throw a ball over his outstretched hands.

Dude has the athleticism of a tree. Didn’t even look like he tried to go up for it.

Reply/Quote
[Image: leWt0rH.png]
Reply/Quote
Losing so many games out of the gate has consequences.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 05:38 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Dude has the athleticism of a tree. Didn’t even look like he tried to go up for it.

Huh????  
Reply/Quote
Rat Turfs game will be a blow out of massive proportions

41-13
Reply/Quote
One great pass. Another scramble that made a TD. other than that, just hanging out for a few plays before giving it to the Texans.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 05:39 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Losing so many games out of the gate has consequences.

Very true. We leave ourselves no room for error
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 05:38 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: LMAO Not even remotely his fault.  TERRIBLE throw by Burrow

Throw was definitely high, but I didn’t like the effort from Sample either. Hudson probably goes up and gets that.

Reply/Quote
Nick Scott brings absolutely nothing positive to this team.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
nick scott sucks
Reply/Quote