Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Texans @ Bengals***
(11-12-2023, 06:12 PM)125250 Wrote: Boyd needs cut.

Nope.  Delete this 
Reply/Quote
Well this is what it's like to be a Bengals fan...a few short weeks and we'll be right back to our usual refrain - Wait till next year. Another season wasted with no Lombardis on the shelf. So once again the team gives the fans nothing for their support.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 06:15 PM)TKUHL Wrote: First and goal and we call the worst two plays I’ve ever seen. **** you Zach, your play calling is shit.

yea, screw zac for dropping the touchdown pass

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 06:13 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: 1 win in the AFC. Not good.

That’s terrible!!!
Reply/Quote
The Bengals were outclassed, outcoached, and outplayed in all three phases of the game. CJ Stroud is absolutely amazing.
Reply/Quote
Maybe people will finally stop saying the bengal defense is good. I am frankly tired of hearing it.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 06:13 PM)Destro Wrote: First and goal and went backwards.

We called a passing play on first down (when needing to run a little clock)... QB run on 2nd down...

I mean just how thick is the playcalling on this team. They absolutely didn't deserve to win today, but they were handed the chance and that's what they called.

Gotta just laugh at this team sometimes  Hilarious

I'm still confident we'll play the Ravens hard, but this was the game to win. Huge loss.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 06:15 PM)TKUHL Wrote: First and goal and we call the worst two plays I’ve ever seen. **** you Zach, your play calling is shit.

Playing not to lose mentality. They were content taking one shot at a td. 
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 06:15 PM)MrRager Wrote: Yeah, it probably would have if Boyd caught the TD or they didn't utterly wiff trying to tackle Brown on the last play. That isn't on the playing calling. Just some weak shit from the players. 

running burrow into a loaded box isn't on the play calling? 

dumb **** play call and waste of a down
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 06:16 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Maybe people will finally stop saying the bengal defense is good. I am frankly tired of hearing it.

burrow threw 2 ints and the run game was non existent, and the bengals defense still put the offense in position to win

Reply/Quote
I blame Cleveland for giving up a kings ransom for watson..  Houston took advantage of it big time..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Lou’s HC chances just went down the crapper
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 06:15 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: yea, screw zac for dropping the touchdown pass

No, screw him for the two play calls before that. 
Reply/Quote
Bungles today
Just terrible football and the defense was horrible. They did nothing today vs the run/rushing the passer/covering WRs. One late stop helped by a drop.
Embarrassing loss no matter how great everyone thinks the Texans are. They are mediocre but getting better. Cleveland will beat them and the Ravens trashed them.

Thursday could be bad news but at least I may be able to go to bed early if it’s going the way I think it will.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 06:17 PM)125250 Wrote: No, screw him for the two play calls before that. 

yea, screw him for dropping a wide open touchdown

Reply/Quote

That’s why you wish Boyd had scored. Never know what you’re going to get, even at 1st and goal.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

That final series is on Boyd. The Bengals forced a timeout, ran the clock with a run, and dialed up a perfect play to get a vet, sure handed receiver wide open for a TD. It sucks that he dropped it, but that is not on Zac at all. 
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Well I had given up many times and got off the GDT and went outside. Came back in just in time to see the Bengals at the 10 like what the heck happened. Boyd had a big play. But you have to catch that TD.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 06:16 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: We called a passing play on first down (when needing to run a little clock)... QB run on 2nd down...

I mean just how thick is the playcalling on this team. They absolutely didn't deserve to win today, but they were handed the chance and that's what they called.

Gotta just laugh at this team sometimes  Hilarious

I'm still confident we'll play the Ravens hard, but this was the game to win. Huge loss.

The Ravens game will be like this one - we will score fast and spectacular on first possession. Then the entire team goes limp.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
The false start was so ****** obvious in that play to get them in FG range. I knew we were going to blow it when Boyd failed to get to the end zone. Then he shits the bed on that drop. Ball could have been lower but when you get both hands on it you should make the catch.
Reply/Quote