Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Texans @ Bengals***
(11-12-2023, 06:16 PM)Rattler Wrote: running burrow into a loaded box isn't on the play calling? 

dumb **** play call and waste of a down

No idea what that was. Maybe from the five you try something like that? Not the 14 when it’s goal to go.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 06:17 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: yea, screw him for dropping a wide 
Running a qb draw from beyond 10 yards on 2nd down was going to score?
Reply/Quote
**** the arse licking of Stroud.

He didn’t beat us we beat ourselves the two picks Boyd dropping the TD the other Boys drop before HT which they turned in to 3.

That’s an absolute sickener we should have won that game despite the way we played.

Thursday now turns in to a win or go home scenario we have to be on it from minute one.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 06:18 PM)Interceptor Wrote: The Ravens game will be like this one - we will score fast and spectacular on first possession. Then the entire team goes limp.

I'll go 23-20 bad guys. Not a bad performance, but Ravens D will be the difference.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 06:19 PM)125250 Wrote: Running a qb draw from beyond 10 yards on 2nd down was going to score?

yea screw him for dropping a wide open touchdown pass for the lead

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
The board is bipolar.

We win 4 in a row...we'll never lose again. Going to win out.

We lose to a hot Houston team = Season over.

I think those in the know realize that we're not going to win 13 games and go to a SB every year. Especially once we have guys off rookie deals.
Reply/Quote
I'm gonna stay optimistic and hope the rest of the division crashes and burns..One can always hope.  Mellow
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
last place in the north thanks to a pathetic o-line and secondary...
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 06:19 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: I'll go 23-20 bad guys. Not a bad performance, but Ravens D will be the difference.

The Ravens D that had give up 30 to the Browns with the Browns driving...
Reply/Quote
Boyd had two massive drops today. Unacceptable.
Reply/Quote
Browns about to beat the Rats
Reply/Quote
This team is regressing. They are not as good as previous couple of years and backsliding.
I don’t see this team making playoffs which I think is a good thing

Fix some holes on the O line in the off season, somehow get another pass rusher and enjoy that last place schedule in 2024.
Reply/Quote
40 passes and 16 runs.

Pretty easy to gameplan against the Bengals shotgun offense.
Texans should've beat us by way more than they did.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 06:18 PM)MrRager Wrote: That final series is on Boyd. The Bengals forced a timeout, ran the clock with a run, and dialed up a perfect play to get a vet, sure handed receiver wide open for a TD. It sucks that he dropped it, but that is not on Zac at all. 

This
Reply/Quote
Bengals need pass rushers!
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 06:16 PM)125250 Wrote: Playing not to lose mentality. They were content taking one shot at a td. 

1st down was going to be a TD shot. People are complaining we tried a pass, people are complaining we didn't run. Literally a lose lose unless it was a TD with you people. Blame Boyd for not catching what should have been the easiest TD catch of the day. After getting run down and not scoring before. 
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 06:19 PM)michaelsean Wrote: No idea what that was. Maybe from the five you try something like that? Not the 14 when it’s goal to go.

one of the all-time dumbest playcalls...a complete waste of a down...
Reply/Quote
We were first and goal and passed out of the shotgun to take a sack. Then ran a draw from it before having to go to Boyd, which he dropped. Don't do Idiot Play #1 and Idiot Play#2 we don't get to Idiot Play #3.

We were into this because the defense made a pick, That Mixon ran in, by the way!!
Then forced a punt on the next series, where the offense pooped the bed again.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 06:21 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: 40 passes and 16 runs.  

Pretty easy to gameplan against the Bengals shotgun offense.  
Texans should've beat us by way more than they did.

well they suck at running so..

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 06:22 PM)TheFan Wrote: 1st down was going to be a TD shot. People are complaining we tried a pass, people are complaining we didn't run. Literally a lose lose unless it was a TD with you people. Blame Boyd for not catching what should have been the easiest TD catch of the day. After getting run down and not scoring before. 

How can it be literally lose/lose? You either lose or don’t lose.
Reply/Quote