Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos***
Interesting tidbit from the FOX bottom line. They show Sims as inactive today. I guess that is TECHNICALLY accurate. I wonder if they listed Maualuga inactive for Miami?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 05:23 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Hope you guys pull it out.

Thats why we pay child support. Can't seem to do it?

Reply/Quote
NFL streams page, including Bengals

https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/

if anyone cares Wasted
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 12:11 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The Bengals aren't losing yet!

That was before the inactives came out.

Benching a healthy offensive weapon who was a top 10 pick a few months ago means now we are losing.
Reply/Quote
I don't get either the Ross or Tupuou inactives. Why inactivate a space eating DT with the issues we have had of late against the run?
Reply/Quote
I was at my nephews birthday party, so just saw that Ross is inactive. Lul what a joke. Season is pretty much tanked and they are benching him as an inactive.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 06:07 PM)Joelist Wrote: I don't get either the Ross or Tupuou inactives. Why inactivate a space eating DT with the issues we have had of late against the run?

Gotta lock up that top 5 draft pick, baby!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 06:03 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: That was before the inactives came out.

Benching a healthy offensive weapon who was a top 10 pick a few months ago means now we are losing.

I've been saying it for several weeks, that I don't expect to see Ross get regular time before the Browns game.  I think he got last week as Boyd was coming back from injury, but giving up on his route meant the preparation would not be sped up.
Reply/Quote
At least we're not Washington right now pissing away an 8 point lead acting like they're playing for the Saints..
We wouldn't try to get it back. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 06:08 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I was at my nephews birthday party, so just saw that Ross is inactive. Lul what a joke. Season is pretty much tanked and they are benching him as an inactive.

They're waiting to unleash the beast when it matters.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
Anyone watching New York and Kansas City while we wait for Cincinnati to play? Eli Manning doesn’t get time to throw either but the Giants can run block pretty well.
Reply/Quote
Watching the Redskins screw up the end of the game shows us Gruden did learn something about coaching from Marvin

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 06:18 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: They're waiting to unleash the beast when it matters.  Ninja

Against Baltimore late in the 4th quarter down 24-0..and a 3-12 record..

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Eli at least does not constantly have defenders flying in at him totally unblocked.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 06:20 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Anyone watching New York and Kansas City while we wait for Cincinnati to play?  Eli Manning doesn’t get time to throw either but the Giants can run block pretty well.

Yep,

Was watching the Browns do everything possible to keep from winning their first game, lol. They'll prolly get their first win next week !
Reply/Quote
4:24 and DirecTV still hasn't unlocked the freakin' channel!
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 06:22 PM)grampahol Wrote: Against Baltimore late in the 4th quarter down 24-0..and a 3-12 record..

Hahaha'

Release the Kraken !
Reply/Quote
The 16 million dollar man is about to prove why Cleveland is paying him to play in Denver!  

Reply/Quote
This should be amusing.
Reply/Quote
Geno Atkins is playing! Good for him!
Reply/Quote