Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos***
With our OL screens are just not good plays to call. We need to just mass protect and push it down the field a bit more.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 07:31 PM)Froob Wrote: Bring Bernard in. Mixon is not exciting AT ALL and has been averaging terrible yardage per run all year.

Dude that attempt at blocking is sad.  Sure.  Change up the RB.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 07:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Where is Gio

He only plays on passing downs, when we need a competent blocker.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
Textbook tackle by Shaw to stuff for nothing. Maybe he needs to teach some others on the D.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 07:29 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Good memory. I do remember not feeling like it was a dirty hit or anything.

Green was very prone to concussions, unfortunately. 

Green slid late and Robert tried to dive over him to prevent contact, but his knee drilled him in the head.  It was clear that it was accidental contact, and Green always stated he knew it as such, even to the point of blaming himself and stating he hoped Geathers wouldn't let it bother him.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 07:25 PM)matmaven Wrote: I don't know about good, but they look competitive.  Kind of like when Maryland plays Rutgers instead of Ohio St.

Easy on the Rutgers knocks, pal. 
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 07:30 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: We are winning and i'm not excited... Sad

Because like many of us you're expecting it to unravel at any moment.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
So far 87 total yards. AJ Green, 0 catches.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
My God, does Nathan Peterman think he plays for the Chargers?? He just threw his 5th pick OF THE HALF!
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 07:31 PM)Froob Wrote: Bring Bernard in. Mixon is not exciting AT ALL and has been averaging terrible yardage per run all year.

But I thought Hill was the problem the last few years, not the bad run blocking line?
Reply/Quote
why are we letting the clock run
Reply/Quote
We've GOT to get more out of our running game. These 50 yard (3 YPC) games aren't cutting it. We're constantly in 3rd and longs, can't sustain drives, and most of that is thanks to this abysmal run game. Dalton looks good. Defense is holding for the most part. We just can't run the damn ball. At all.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
TIMEOUT, Marv.

Jesus, who wants to score before halftime when you have a lead?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 07:34 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Easy on the Rutgers knocks, pal. 

Rutgers stinks hahahaha.
Reply/Quote
Could we score again take a two possession lead?
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
No timeout??
Reply/Quote
Don't worry fellas we'll put our usual 3 spot up in the 2nd half
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 07:36 PM)Utts Wrote: why are we letting the clock run

No shit.  # freakin' time outs and they let 50 seconds tick off the clock!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
That was burfict not Lawson on that sack
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 07:36 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: But I thought Hill was the problem the last few years, not the bad run blocking line?

Drove me absolutely nuts.  Hill, Mixon, Bernard, Boobie Clark.  Doesn't matter when the line can't run block at all.
Reply/Quote