Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos***
THAT is why Marvin didn’t call time out. Because he planned on giving it back to Denver.
Reply/Quote
Poor series by Dalton.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 07:43 PM)matmaven Wrote: Did we really just run a -5 yard sweep on 3rd and 10? There is NOTHING to lose Marvin. NOTHING! Do something, anything.

All of this
Reply/Quote
Somebody said it earlier but why the hell is Billings or whoever lining up in a 3 point stance on D-line three yards off the LOS ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 07:42 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Our complete lack of a running game is by far the biggest problem on this team, IMHO.

Agreed.  It would force the opposition to play the run before pass rushing, would keep our defense rested, and would wear out the opposing d.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 07:43 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: Our offense is just really hard to watch idk how a team could go into a year with this o line

I don't care if we lose all 16, you don't pay that much for a Guard!  Sarcasm
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 07:44 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I wish I could see the game, following it on the ESPN site and they are slow.

You are so not missing anything.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Intentional grounding?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 07:43 PM)Utts Wrote: Somewhere Tom Brady is super pissed off about our inept 2-minute offense.

Nah he's too interested in his creepy ass mattress.

[Image: th?id=OIP.C1p4potfNb3pY7Z4hwqvgwEsDJ&pid...=270&h=182]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 07:44 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I wish I could see the game, following it on the ESPN site and they are slow.

So are the two teams...
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 07:46 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Intentional grounding?

That's what I thought, and clearly at least one defender was asking the officials why it was not
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 07:44 PM)PhilHos Wrote: How do the coaches not see that BODINE SUCKS?!

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Somehow PFF will rate him as the 7th best C in the league (on plays he doesn't get completely run over and put on his can).
Reply/Quote
C'mon Lawson.. You can't keep giving them free yards.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 07:43 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: Our offense is just really hard to watch idk how a team could go into a year with this o line

It's like watching an intramural team on O-line.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
People giving the defense hell right now need to remember the defense shouldn't be on the field the offense had thr ball with just over 1 minutes
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Your winning guys. Stay positive, it could be worse you could be a Packers fan like myself.
Reply/Quote
Good time out. Can't hit that distance twice in a row...
Reply/Quote
Ahhh..the old ice the kicker trick that almost never works..  I'll be damned..it worked..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Well, gotta give Marvin credit for shoving the official into the field of play, to call the timeout.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
Block!!!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote