Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos***
Amazing 2nd ha/f adjustments. I am so glad we defer.

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 08:07 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Well wake me when the defense can get off the field, first. They've been allowing long drives in the first quarter for the last 4 weeks now.

The "blame the offense for the defense being tired" narrative loses a lot of shine when that happens.

Hey, another 3 and out.  Damned defense.
Reply/Quote
AJ Green disappearing in another game, our offense is absolutely trash
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Annnnnd no run game.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals on tv here in cleveland 3 straight weeks. I dont recall this happening when the team was watchable
Reply/Quote
4 out of 7 possessions 3 and out? Jesus
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
This Bengals team is like a bad rerun.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 08:08 PM)Trademark Wrote: AJ Green disappearing in another game, our offense is absolutely trash

Almost unwatchable bad
Reply/Quote
They may set a record for shortest TOP over 3 games.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Boling getting destroyed by Peko
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 08:08 PM)Synric Wrote: Annnnnd no run game.

Which is the underlying key issue on offense. A YPC of 1.9 is not getting it done and is a BIG factor in our inability to sustain drives.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 08:08 PM)Trademark Wrote: AJ Green disappearing in another game, our offense is absolutely trash

Maybe if Andy learns what a passing window is and learns to use it instead of throwing the gosh damn ball through defensive lineman. No other QB has as many balls deflected at the line as Andy does. It doesn’t even matter who our blockers are.
Reply/Quote

I see AJ whipping someone else's ass very soon. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Marvin is gone at the end of the year...marvin is gone at the end of the year...marvin is gone at the end of the year...marvin is gone at the end of the year...marvin is gone at the end of the year...marvin is gone at the end of the year...marvin is gone at the end of the year...marvin is gone at the end of the year...marvin is gone at the end of the year...marvin is gone at the end of the year...marvin is gone at the end of the year...marvin is gone at the end of the year...marvin is gone at the end of the year...marvin is gone at the end of the year...marvin is gone at the end of the year...marvin is gone at the end of the year...marvin is gone at the end of the year...marvin is gone at the end of the year...marvin is gone at the end of the year...

The sliver lining
Reply/Quote

???

Wide open but the pass is batted down.  He's had 4 balls thrown his way, 2 that got anywhere near him in bounds, one was a catch.  If the ball can't get to him, he can't catch it.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 08:08 PM)matmaven Wrote: Hey, another 3 and out.  Damned defense.

Hey, we allowed yet another loooong drive early in the first quarter, complete with 3 3rd down conversions and a 4th down conversion.

Damn offense making the defense tired again.

Btw, I never said the defense was causing the offense to suck. Just tired of the offense being blamed for the defensive performance.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 08:08 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Bengals on tv here in cleveland 3 straight weeks.  I dont recall this happening when the team was watchable

We didn't even get the Browns today.  Had the Ravens/GB on here instead.  Cant remember the last time that Cleveland was not on at 1:00 here when the Bengals were not playing at 1:00.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
We are officially out of linebackers

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 08:01 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Isn't it a "touchless" car wash? Seems a waste of time toward winning that special lady's affections.

Something about that does sound a tad strange, huh?
Maybe they spray the car with special affection soap.. You know..bubble bath stuff or something..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 07:49 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Your winning guys. Stay positive, it could be worse you could be a Packers fan like myself.

Ain't no HOF qb starting here in 2018, pal. 
Reply/Quote