Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos***
(11-19-2017, 08:28 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Lot's of contact beyond the allowance on AJ.

I meant the hit on dalton...was late
Reply/Quote
Some of the worst offense I've ever seen. Can't pass or run block. Tipped passes. I've run out of adjectives to describe how awful this line is.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Why no intentional grounding?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
3rd and 7. No problem.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
FIVE first downs. Rock On

Reply/Quote
And promptly they give up the third down yet again.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 08:29 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Some of the worst offense I've ever seen. Can't pass or run block. Tipped passes. I've run out of adjectives to describe how awful this line is.

4-year extension offered to Lazor coming up  Whatever

Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll retire as well
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 08:29 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Some of the worst offense I've ever seen. Can't pass or run block. Tipped passes. I've run out of adjectives to describe how awful this line is.

I'll tell you what everything you described is....a Marvin Lewis extension.
Reply/Quote
Annnnnd here's where the 16 million dollar QB shows why he's worth every penny for Cleveland!  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Vigil held big time there
Reply/Quote
Defense is getting tired.
Reply/Quote
And now it sounds like Kroft is questionable...
Reply/Quote
It’s amazing seeing a QB deliver a pass to a receiver where they can catch it that’s not short of the first down line.
Reply/Quote
GET. THE ****. OFF. THE FIELD. Nearing 60% allowance on third downs over the past three games.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Today is going to be the Bengals first win in Denver since 1975.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 08:32 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Today is going to be the Bengals first win in Denver since 1975.

I seriously doubt that 
Reply/Quote
And there's the FG. Now we only lead by a FG...
Reply/Quote
Denver keeping us in the game
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 08:32 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: I seriously doubt that 

That's the spirit!
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
17-13 sounds about right.

Reply/Quote