Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos***
Meanwhile the D is giving up easy passes to Brock Osweiler...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 08:45 PM)grampahol Wrote: Aww C'mon.. Our Oline coach is a REAL piano player..and every team fears piano playing offensive line coaches.. BAR NONE!   Ninja

Our practices are probably really just recitals with him playing piano. That’d explain why our linemen play like a bunch of ballerinas 
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 08:46 PM)Joelist Wrote: They give it up on 3rd and 12? That is NOT on the offense it is incompetent defense.
McCarron would've stopped them on 3rd down

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Ball!
Reply/Quote
YES!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 08:46 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Based on what?  Not college stats and Accolades...

Or we can compare Playoff stats...

Day drinking has gotten the best of you bud
Reply/Quote
Way to go Burfict
Reply/Quote
I guess Denver is feeling generous today.

Reply/Quote
SUSPEND Burfict for that 'dirty play'! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I’ll take that. Now score a GD TD!
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Well it least this gives the defense a 3 play breather
Reply/Quote
Damned defense!
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 08:48 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Our practices are probably really just recitals with him playing piano. That’d explain why our linemen play like a bunch of ballerinas 

That's freakin' funny! Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Yay, buddy!!!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Yay Tez!
Reply/Quote
I dont care what ppl say about Tez... I wouldn't change him for anyone..
Reply/Quote
Hahahahahahaha... Let's hear how bad the defence is some more.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 08:48 PM)Joelist Wrote: Meanwhile the D is giving up easy passes to Brock Osweiler...

4th Quarter and the D has given up 10 points and responsible for 6 of ours. Perhaps you may wanna look at the other side of the ball
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 08:49 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Well it least this gives the defense a 3 play breather
Not that they need it. Ninja

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 08:47 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: I hope we dont...trade him before people realize he sucks

That’s been my thought up to this point but after failing to trade him I doubt we do (that’s assuming he loses his grievance and is under contract next year). Might as well throw him out there to show everyone just how mediocre he is and that he certainly isn’t going to be our savior
Reply/Quote