Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Raiders***
(11-21-2021, 06:11 PM)Joelist Wrote: Only the Bungles....

No, i'm pretty sure EVERY team in the nFL has had a QB fumble the ball on a sack. WE're not the only ones this has happened to.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 06:12 PM)Tony Wrote: This team has completely imploded... Hopefully this is the the end of Zac..

There’s always a silver lining
Reply/Quote
This D is bad arse. If only our Offense was as good.
Reply/Quote
Good hold by the defense. If Oline doesn't play better, they have no chance.
Reply/Quote
One small miscue. 'Tis but a scratch.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Stop tryna hit a home run every time. You have one of the leagues best RB in Mixon. If they are backing off 15 yards plus in coverage and have Mixon on a LB then take it. Its basically another run play
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Bears officially lost, just what we needed.
Reply/Quote
Why? Why Zac Taylor can’t you call a ***** offensive play that doesn’t involve Joe having to drop back and scan the defense. Honest to God that guy cannot figure out how to scheme against a defense to get the ball out quick.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 06:13 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: This D is bad arse. If only our Offense was as good.

It depends on the week apparently. Very seldom are they both playing at their top level together
Reply/Quote
Shouldn't be, but it's only 3.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Bengals will run the table crowd is wavering.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Let's see more Drew Sample. Whoever thought that'd be a good first play to call should be fired. "They'll never expect it"
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 06:14 PM)Housh Wrote: Stop tryna hit a home run every time. You have one of the leagues best RB in Mixon. If they are backing off 15 yards plus in coverage and have Mixon on a LB then take it. Its basically another run play

Yeah, no. Zac doesn’t do the basic s*** right
Reply/Quote
I hope Burrow and the offense flip a switch here because I am not very optimistic about our QB situation right now. I know OL sucks but Burrow is looking clueless back there. He needs to realize that he is not going to get much time so get rid of it quickly.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 06:11 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: But our marketing team is reaching out to the fans!

ALL HAIL KATIE BLACKBURN
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 06:14 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Why?  Why Zac Taylor can’t you call a ***** offensive play that doesn’t involve Joe having to drop back and scan the defense.  Honest to God that guy cannot figure out how to scheme against a defense to get the ball out quick.

Uhh, what? There are hot reads built into plays. You don't just run an offense of quick hitters. A QBs job is literally to scan the defense and hit the open man. This isn't a ZT issue.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 06:13 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Nice job by the D at least

laughable at this point what Burrow has been doing....
another horrible turnover ..although our O line isnt doing well right off bat 
long day ahead
Reply/Quote
Ravens the worst 7-3 team in the history of 7-3 teams.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 06:14 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: One small miscue. 'Tis but a scratch.

I’ve ’ad worse!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 06:15 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Let's see more Drew Sample. Whoever thought that'd be a good first play to call should be fired? "They'll never expect it"

I think Zac was trying to make the worst second round pick in franchise history look half-decent
Reply/Quote