Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Raiders***
Our sixth OL just got pantsed by a DB.
Reply/Quote
This team just doesn't have a 3rd and 1 bread and butter call.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Too cute, Hue!
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 06:38 PM)grampahol Wrote: Just cannot make a 1 yard gain on 3rd down.. Pathetic..

Might need to get creative and run between the tackles with your bruiser running back. 
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote
Yeah. They can fire Zac immediately after this game and I’ll celebrate like we just win a playoff game. Dude has absolutely no clue
Reply/Quote
wow, only moved the offense 20 yrds. this offense blows.
Reply/Quote
Horrible play calling
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 06:37 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I've never seen so much effort put into gaining just 15 yards and ultimately punting it.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

This offense might be bottom 5 these last couple of weeks. They are really bad all the way around... 
Reply/Quote
What happened to this team? We demolish Baltimore and lead and entire AFC for playoff seeding, and all the sudden the last years Bengals show up? How?
Reply/Quote
I might have to dip out of this one early. I’m half-furious already. Only Lac and his bungle predecessors come out of a bye week this unprepared. This offense is ***** ugly. And I’m starting to think Burrow is already half-ruined.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 06:37 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Wtf was that play call.  Dumb ass play

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

would have prefered a QB sneak over that BS. More buffonery  ...this playcalling is so bad I cant even describe it anymore. hard to watch
Its time for Carr to start lighting this thing up its just matter of time
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 06:37 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I've never seen so much effort put into gaining just 15 yards and ultimately punting it.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Nothing is easy with this offense.  They dont gash teams on drives.  Its either a hard 6 yards and punt or a big play to chase
Reply/Quote
Pinball Hall of Fame looks cool.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
The Bengals being so bad at converting third and shorts is such a frustrating problem.
Reply/Quote
We are not good

Just a mediocre team still
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 06:39 PM)bengaloo Wrote: What happened to this team? We demolish Baltimore and lead and entire AFC for playoff seeding, and all the sudden the last years Bengals show up? How?

it wuz our superbowl. post superbowl slump. happens to the best of them.
Reply/Quote
If they want to keep Zak to rah rah the troops, have at it, but find a real offensive coordinator to run and call the offense.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Let’s try to run 15 yards wide before we try to run one yard upfield.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 06:37 PM)bengaloo Wrote: That play doesnt work. Horrible call.

So you need 1 yard

Lets call a play where the ball goes 4 yards back to start with ??
Reply/Quote
Raiders with good field position.
Reply/Quote