Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Raiders***
(11-21-2021, 06:45 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: 3-3 early in the second quarter and they already look beat

I would be shocked if they win this one.  I feel another top ten pick coming

I'll take that trade if Zac is fired, time to try somebody new.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 06:46 PM)Joelist Wrote: First play in the game with something approximating pressure.

Careful, that was verrrrrrrry close to saying something positive about the Bengals.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Defense keeping us in game eay..Joe's got to go now
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ever since every team started doubling Chase weve been horrible. Thats on Burrow.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I bet Zac has some real good plays mapped out for this drive.. He's just getting his groove.. The bad part is he looks like he has no idea what he is doing when the camera pans to him... The national media is right. We have some of the worst coaches right now..
Reply/Quote
Higgins needs to start making some plays
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 06:48 PM)Tony Wrote: I bet Zac has some real good plays mapped out for this drive.. He's just getting his groove.. The bad part is he looks like he has no idea what he is doing when the camera pans to him... The national media is right. We have some of the worst coaches right now..

"The camera is on you, look dumb"
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 06:47 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Defense keeping us in game eay..Joe's got to go now

I'm sure the Browns or Steelers would gladly take him off our hands.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 06:46 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Zac allowed it. I wonder if Thomas Brady ever saw Netflix before....

the O has no spark or life to what they are doing....
not sure whats the deal but its a different team from weeks ago 
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 06:47 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Careful, that was verrrrrrrry close to saying something positive about the Bengals.

There's been a positive today?
Reply/Quote
Here comes a triple reverse flea flicker
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 06:47 PM)Housh Wrote: Ever since every team started doubling Chase weve been horrible. Thats on Burrow.

We should be moving the chains with Boyd and Uzomah in the house.
Reply/Quote
It's like watching a soccer game.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
We need to play small ball. Dinks and Dunks. Our WR’s forgot how to get open since the RatTurds game
Reply/Quote
Wow, another three and out coming up.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Really quick whistle
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Ok our o line is getting destroyed
Reply/Quote
Another loss of yards play
Reply/Quote
This offense is offensive get the f out of here
Reply/Quote
WTF is this shit?
Reply/Quote