Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Raiders***
(11-21-2021, 07:19 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Bad throw there  Of course he was under duress(like most plays)   He hits that inside and thats 6

Yeah needs to be a better throw. Just crazy how many times that play is there.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 07:20 PM)Tony Wrote: Burrow is horrible

Who do you want him to throw it to?

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Man was Hendrickson held there...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 07:19 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Man, my stream is behind. People talking about the deep pass attempt to Chase and I'm sitting here on a commercial break. :angry:

Get ready for like 8 more. The final 2:20 of the. Half is like 30 minutes of commercials.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
TJ Watt is going to kill Burrow next week.
Reply/Quote
Defensively a GREAT quarter. Offense is again the lagging unit and its the unit that has the most talent. That is a coaching issues, but Brrow hasnt been great either.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
And Burrow saw the blitz so when he saw no open receivers he needed to throw it away.
Reply/Quote
Burrow is going to get killed again out there. Pull him now til the line is even mediocre. Just wow!!
Reply/Quote
These are 2 really, struggling / borderline bad teams...
Reply/Quote
One thing I've learned from that half is that Burrow is still a work in progress. He holds onto the ball when he doesn't, he hesitates on throws on occasion and he can be knocked off target when hurried.

He's still the future of the team, but I'm not convinced this team really deserves to be called a legitimate playoff threat at this point.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I don’t think that sack was totally on the OL. Burrow had a hole to run through then changed his mind and started to dance around like he likes to do.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 07:22 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: We had Chase deep a couple times, bad throws. Can't run the ball. Dink and dunk to Tyler is working, take what works. Stop playing the same gameplan every game.

We are somehow winning. Worried about Burrow's knee out there.

Gameplan never seems to evolve or get better. Everyone has been pretty consistently covered. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Some of you really think it's Burrow, not the "turnstile" offensive line. He's missed a couple throws, but constantly under pressure. No real running game except for the TD run.
Reply/Quote
This has not been an enjoyable half of football for anyone, has it? No Raiders fan is happy and how are we winning.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 07:23 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Burrow is going to get killed again out there.  Pull him now til the line is even mediocre.  Just wow!!

Burrow himself is causing a lot of it. His pocket presence has been horrible the past few weeks...
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 07:22 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Who do you want him to throw it to?

He wants him to throw into coverage so it'll likely be intercepted and he can call Burrow a bust. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 07:22 PM)Housh Wrote: Defensively a GREAT quarter. Offense is again the lagging unit and its the unit that has the most talent. That is a coaching issues, but Brrow hasnt been great either.

The D is keeping the raiders at bay.
Reply/Quote
a half without any pressure or sacks on Carr...
What has happened to Larry O, Hill, Trey ??
not the same group
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 07:23 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Gameplan never seems to evolve or get better. Everyone has been pretty consistently covered. 

I wish we had a consistent run game, or something consistent, do we have anything consistent? Lol. I'd take wins where Burrow throws for 110 yards, would prove we don't only win 1 way.
Reply/Quote
The line has the entire offense out of sync. They don't have any rhythm.

Reply/Quote